Players crashing when entering chunk

I have a chunk right outside of my spawn that crashed players upon entry. When players attempt log back in, it kicks them again.

I’ve tried deleting the chunks in MCEdit but that didn’t work.
I joined the Sponge support Discord and Blake Anderson (Staff) suggested removing a mod that was showing errors in the log called vendingmachines. Removing the mod didn’t fix and there’s still errors for the mod in the console.
Blake also suggested that bstats could be the issue so I deleted the bstats folder and allowed it to regenerate but that didn’t work either.

Log: [23:14:31] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo - Pastebin.com
Forge version: 1.12.2 14.23.5.2768
Mod List:
Ambience+
betteranimalsplus
BetterFps
Chance-Cubes-Mod
Charm-Mod
ClassicCombat
CustomBackgrounds
CustomMainMenu
Dynamic-Surroundings-Mod
fairylights
FamiliarFauna
Ferdinand’s+Flowers
JEI
JourneyMap
mobblacklister
Optifine
OreLib
Penguins
ProjectVibrantJourneys
ResourceLoader
tektopia

If anyone could help me out, I’d greatly appreciate it!

There is no obvious issue on the server side. Do you have the clients crash log?

So the client is saying that it was forced off the server by the server and the server is saying they just left the server.
I looked through the log for the server again and found these lines. While I don’t believe it would cause the client to crash like that, its worth attempting to do something about.

[23:15:59] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.stats.StatisticsManagerServer]: Invalid statistic in ./world/stats/721f75db-0b2d-4b2d-8c09-825be1e39b39.json: Don't know what stat.useItem.vending.vendingmachineadvanced is
[23:15:59] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.stats.StatisticsManagerServer]: Invalid statistic in ./world/stats/721f75db-0b2d-4b2d-8c09-825be1e39b39.json: Don't know what stat.useItem.vending.vendingmachinemultiple is
[23:15:59] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.stats.StatisticsManagerServer]: Invalid statistic in ./world/stats/721f75db-0b2d-4b2d-8c09-825be1e39b39.json: Don't know what stat.useItem.vending.vendingmachine is

The errors on the client log suggest a problem handling world chunk data. I can’t tell exactly what the problem is but I suggest you try generating a new world on the server and see if that fixes it.

I’ve already decided to just reset the world and reimburse my players. All my backups were corrupted in the same areas because I didn’t realize there was an issue until it was too late. Deleting the world was the last thing I wanted to do, however. Oh well.

If you really want to get the world back (or maybe just some parts of it) you could try using MCEdit to extract the buildings or whatever. Or use an NBT editor, but you’ll need to know what to look for in that case.