Players' lags when they are moving

A video of the issue:

When players are moving (running), they always are getting back by server, in this time server has 20 tps (spark, sponge). Online of the server: 10-20 players, when it’s night and online is only 2-3 players, there’s the same issue. Restarting the server doesn’t help.
I don’t have this issue on the server with mohist and the same amount of mods
By the way, I don’t have this issue on spongeforge 1.12.2, ± same modpack

Mods: pixelmon, BiomesOPlenty, BooshelfForge, chiselandhabits, WAWLA, costumes, ironchests, placebo, selene. clumps, fastfurnace, fastworkbench, ferritecore, notenoughcrashes, spark, starlight, storagedrawers, treechop, worldedit

Plugins: ChatManager, CommandPack, GTS, Impactor, LocaleAPI, LuckPerms, RegionGuard, TablistBoard

It’s not clumps, fastfurnace, fastworkbench, ferritecore, notenoughcrashes, spark, starlight. Also, it’s not sponge settings as I returned to standard settings and I had the same issue.

Are you experiencing a warning of “player moved wrongly” on the console at all?

Yes, there are a lot. The same on mohist server but there are no lags like that.
Same on spongeforge 1.12.2

The two could be related.

Its a known issue of the movement being laggy with that message and there is a fix.

If you disable the player movement checks in the global.confbut have them enabled in the sponge.conf that should help. Cant promise it will fix it, but its worth a try

Thanks, it helped

1 Like