Plugin Don't Work (solved)

Hello, I need help, I have a 1.16.5 ForgeSponge server and when I set plugin, they don’t work in game ?! Help my (sorry my english is very bad)

Going to need a lot more info.

What plugins are you trying to run?

Also you got a log of your server

Okay I thinks found the error but, I don’t found the solution …

– Head –
Thread: main
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraftforge.fml.CrashReportExtender.lambda$dumpModLoadingCrashReport$7(CrashReportExtender.java:88) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading}
– MOD spongeforge –
Details:
Mod File: spongeforge-1.16.5-36.2.5-8.1.0-RC1153-sources-dev.jar
Failure message: Mod spongeforge requires sponge 8.0.0 or above
Currently, sponge is not installed
Mod Version: 1.16.5-36.2.5-8.1.0-RC1153
Mod Issue URL: Issues · SpongePowered/Sponge · GitHub
Exception message: MISSING EXCEPTION MESSAGE

That’s not a valid sponge file. Please download the SpongeForge mod file (not the sources file)

Hopefully it will work then

Okay :') It’s a bit complicated to explain but even with the mod version, (I had installed it then removed it, complex story) it doesn’t work, the server is on but the plugins don’t work…

This is my logs :

What are the plugins your trying?

For the exemple I test luckyperm, other plugin have same effect

I mean. What plugins did you have in your mods folder when you created that log

It’s very strange, I create full of server, with forge, sponge and other, it’s the first time that I see this

Your not answering my questions, so it’s really hard to help you…

For me to help you I need you to cooperate

Yes yes, I saw, i’m sorry, in my folder I have only sponge in mods, and in mods, in the folder plugins, luckyperms

Ah ok. So sponge by default loads plugins from the mods folder, no such thing as the plugins folder on sponge (yet).

Your sponge seems to be working normally, so assuming you have the right version of luckPerms, then it will be ok

Ok ok, thank you very much I’ll try, I think I tried from the mods folder :confused:

If it doesn’t work, send a new log with the plugins in the mod folder

It’s okay ! I had a other problem, I have the solution, thanks you so much for the patience !!

1 Like