Plugin issue (Not loading/commands not working) [EnderCore+Some plugins]

I’m having an issue with my plugins not registering properly on SpongeForge.

I want to use the following three plugins:
Prism (Prism-3.0.0-beta2-2-g03a4c61)
EssentialCmds (EssentialCmds-8.0.1)
PermissionsEx (PermissionsEx-Sponge Build 121)

When I load up the server with just SpongeForge and the three above plugins all is fine and I have access to the commands as I should. However once I toss in some Forge mods things stop working (Only Prism continues to work) the other two plugins appear to load, but I can’t use any of the commands from them.

My only guess is that one of the forge mods is somehow breaking the plugins, but I don’t even know how that can happen or where to start troubleshooting this problem.

I looked through the startup logs and nothing immediately catches my eye as to what could be causing this issue; I want to avoid having to remove one mod at a time and test to see if one of them is messing it up if possible.
I also tried switching versions of sponge/forge with the same issue.

Forge Version:
1.8.9-11.15.1.1808
SpongeForge Version:
1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1244

Startup Log:
Log - GoogleDrive (Too long for pastebin)

Read https://docs.spongepowered.org/master/en/server/getting-started/implementations/spongeforge.html#reading-the-download-filename to get the right Forge version.

Woops, I changed my forge version to 1808, but the issue is still occurring.

Can you please post the log anyway?

Yep, sorry for the late response, work and what not.

I may have to just try removing one mod at a time until I find what is causing the issue.
Another issue is occurring occasionally as well where the server sort of hangs and appears to be running but it has crashed. When you try to connect you just time out, the issue appears in the log as well. (Something to do with PermissionEx from the looks of it)

Server Log

That issue looks like ones that occur when permissions do not load correctly – check in you earlier server console output to make sure no other errors from PEX have been printed.

That was on a fresh startup (Before configs and world) was generated if I’m remembering correctly.
I can try again with fresh files though.

Edit:
Tested again by letting all the configs generate fresh copies and generate a new world.
Server crashes.

If I remove all the forge mods, the server runs fine. If I remove sponge/plugins, the server runs fine. Put the two together and poof. :stuck_out_tongue:

Server Log

Edit 2:
I updated my Sponge and EssentialsCmds to the latest and tried a fresh install of everything.
Started with installing the forge server (1808) and then tested the server with the forge mods I wanted, server started up fine, world generated, and I could connect.
ServerLog → Forge + Mods

Next I added sponge to the mods folder and then ran the server again. No issues yet again, I was able to connect without issue.
ServerLog → Forge + Mods + SpongeForge

Finally I added the plugins (Prism, EssentialsCmds, PermissionsEx) and the server started up fine, and I was able to connect. However only Prism commands are working. I cannot use the commands for PermissionsEx or EssentialsCmds. When trying to use commands from those two plugins it says “Unknown command”.
The plugins are showing up in the list when typing “/sponge plugins” into the in-game chat.

ServerLog → Forge + Mods + SpongeForge + Plugins

Edit 3:
I went through my mods and made sure everything was up to date and tested again. I was still getting the same issue; so at this point I had no choice but to trying adding in mods slowly one or two at a time until I could cause the commands to break again.

After a bunch of messing around, I have narrowed the issue down to EnderCore.
Removing EnderCore resolves the issue, so I took a look at its config options and tried turning some things off, but was not able to stop the issue from occurring. I was only able to get PermissionsEx and EssentialsCmds to work by completely removing the mod.

Also that other weird load-up issue that was occasionally occurring (the one that referenced PermissionsEx seems to have stopped occurring as well)

There is a known issue with EnderCore and it seems to be a problem on their side. I think the only solution right now is to just not include that mod.