Plugins to be ported!

Hi, Iā€™m the original author of GriefPrevention, AntiXRay, and PopulationDensity. Iā€™m confirming that I do intend to port all three over to Sponge as soon as possible.

1 Like

And what about Shopkeepers? That is very usefulā€¦

1 Like

Plugins that are essential (in my opinion at least):

• LogBlock
  • PermissionsEX
  • LWC
  • McBans
  • FrameProtect
  • Orebfuscator
  • NoCheatPlus

Other plugins I would love to see ported are:

• SimpleHelpTickets
  • Citizens
  • dtlTraders addon
  • Sentry addon
  • Quests
  • CrackShot
  • Votifier
  • NametagEdit
  • HolographicDisplays
  • PortableHorses
  • SimpleAlias
2 Likes

Also port Minigames and Killreward.

This maybe obsolete to some degree as of MC 1.8, as some border features are being added to the vanilla 1.8 server. It may be needed on the other hand if the vanilla implementation is in a very basic state.

As for the most important plugins for me to get ported over would be both WorldGuard and WorldEdit, CommandHelper, LWC, and essentials. Although I may be able to reduce my dependence on essentials a bit by porting some of the commands in that plugin to CH scripts.

I also agree here too, as the economy stuff tends to be very common on servers.

Although I personally didnā€™t think that The DinnerPerms were all that bad, I thought that it was a little feature incomplete, without the ability to set groups or to set perms in an easy manor without using a separate plugin.

This might not be updated for sponge, itā€™s been some time since this plugin got updated on bukkit.

1 Like

I will take care of UltimateCore! :smiley:

other plugins to be ported:
ancientgates
commandlog
idisguise or some other kind of disguise plugin

I can port OpenInv and WorldBorder if i can and author let me to do this :wink:

OpenInv belongs to lishid http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/openinv/
and
WorldBorder belongs to Brettflan http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldborder/

which is far more versatile than the vanilla! circles, ellipses, rectangles, trims edges, world wrap, kick back message, wonā€™t kill players when you change it -_-

Both devs were active, btw.

1 Like

Lets first make Sponge, instead of make plugins for something that is not ready yetā€¦

@Bammerbom People can plan ahead for making plugins and getting things ported, this is just a list of things that people want to see on Sponge. If people do not want to see/use this, then they do not have to. It is just a way of putting Developers in contact with their users.

We understand, but itā€™s like holding a lottery ticket; What would you do with it? Keeps us excited and also allows us to discuss what is redundant. IE, essentials and ultimatecore look similar. Hmm. Looks like Uā€™s ā€œinvseeā€ command makes my request for OpenInv unnecessaryā€¦

Iā€™ve always been partial to ChestShop. We used it on a number of servers. Also Iā€™m interested to see if Prism ever gets ported.

Orebfuscator was a nice, yet heavy, plugin. I think on Spigot they actually built similar functionality into the servermod itself. That might be nice for Sponge, but Iā€™m not sure how lean the developers want to make it.

Yep-o! :slight_smile:

HaHA! Awesome. I really liked how much information Prism provided, and with a no-sql implementation it would give me a reason to start figuring out Mongo DB :smile:

Iā€™ll be porting jCommands over.

1 Like

Yes, I do, why?

I believe some information could be gathered from this thread as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna say it again, anyone interested in helping maintain updated information on each of the plugins requested above, just let me know and I will give you a link to the google spreadsheet I am working on that has all of the information I have collected so far