Plugins to be ported!

I think I may port the Blockperms plugin that powder and I made, mainly because it is a small project that I found very useful on my server.

P.S. Please may protocollib be a port, unless the sponge api already covers all protocollib has

Iā€™ll also transfer my Plugin InventoryHelperExtended from Bukkit to SpongeAPI.
It will be compleatly rewritten so pls excuse the plugins actually page and very old version.

Bukkit link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/inventory-helper-extended/

Iā€™ll also release some new Plugins but donā€™t want to tall what kinds of them at this moment ^^.

1 Like

I will also be following Skript and Citizens over to sponge with my plugin skRayFall.

Bukkit Forum Post: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skript/forum/misc/70069-addon-sk-ray-fall-1-0-3/

A proper bukkit dev link will becoming soon as soon as I finish up bug hunting and expanding my dev builds.

Yeah, sorry about that. Iā€™ve been away for half a week, and am currently swamped in homework. Will likely lessen from Wed!

@eyesniper2: What kind of license is your plugin under?

THE GREAT WALL OF ā€œAsking devs registered here whether theyā€™re going to port their unclaimed pluginsā€:

• I had to spread this over several posts because I can only mention 10 people per postā€¦

@drtshock: Hi! Do you have any plans of porting AntiInvisibility?

@xTDKx: Hello! Will you be porting Boss Bar AutoMessage?

@kitskub: Hey there! Are you going to port bananaSpace?

@modwizcode: Hey-o! Will you be porting BukkitIRC Reloaded?

@bob7l: Heya! Are you planning to port ClearLagg and Hawkeye Reloaded?

@sk89q: Hullo! Will you or one of the other devs/maintainers be porting CommandBook, CommandHelper and/or WorldGuard?

@Intelli: Would you be the Intellii of CoreProtect? If so, will you be porting the plugin to Sponge? :slight_smile:

@Tux2: Hai there! Will you be porting TuxTwoLib?

@philip260897: Heya! Are you planning to port EasyElevator?

@Brettflan: Hello! Will you port Factions and WorldBorder?

@Nijikokun: Hey there! Will you be porting iConomy?

@ammar2: Hi! Are you going to port LogBlock?

@garbagemule, @SLiPCoR: Hello! Are you going to port MobArena?

@derbl4ck: Hey! Will you be porting MyTabList?

@Xikage: Hullo! Are you going to port MythicMobs?

@Cory, @oddmonster, @sgtcaze: Hey there! Are you planning to port NametagEdit?

@bbcsto13: Hai! Will you port Nox Radar Jammer to Sponge?

@metalhedd: Hello there! Are you planning on porting PortableHorses?

@Blackvein: Good day! Do you plan to port Quests?

@obnoxint: Hullo! Will you port RealisticTNT to Sponge?

@blablubbabc: Heya! Are you going to port ShopKeepers?

@ne0nx3r0: Hi! Will you be porting SignShop?

@woutwoot: Hai! Do you plan to port SignTools?

@daboross: Good day! Will you port SkyWars to Sponge?

@mbaxter: Hello there! Are you going to port VanishNoPacket?

I may be adapting some functionality of WorldBorder for Sponge rather than directly porting it, but no promises. I may or may not have time to work on it when the time comes.
Minecraft 1.8 comes with built-in physical border support, which while limited to a square shape and I think currently having a single border definition shared between all worlds, does at least partly cover the core functionality of WorldBorder. Iā€™d be most likely to adapt the Fill and Trim functionality, though possibly some of the border functionality as well, and possibly adapting/extending some of the new built-in physical border functionality.
Then again, depending on the difficulty of doing a straight port, I might just start with that instead. Weā€™ll see.

I havenā€™t actively developed Factions in a long time. Olof/Cayorion is still the original and primary developer on the project.

4 Likes

Yes, I will. As well as most of my other projects.

Already posted.

I will most likely be porting SkyWars eventually, it might not be before next summer though.

@Brettflan: All right. If you have contact with either one, could you ask them for me? I couldnā€™t find them on here :L

@garbagemule: Oh, sorry. That post somehow escaped my search :S

@obnoxint, @daboross: Nice :slight_smile:

TuxTwoLib is one of those ā€œwait and seeā€ plugins. If Sponge gives me a way to do everything I need to do in MultiInv and EnchantAnything then no, I wonā€™t need to, however if it doesnā€™t, then yes, I most certainly will!

No itā€™s fine, I just think that three people would make this whole process smoother, if we are able to get a third person, we may be able to add more information to the already existing plugins we have listed.

1 Like

Yep, and yes, Iā€™m planning on porting CoreProtect to Sponge.

3 Likes

I will be porting PortableHorses IF Sponge is able to provide the required api features for it.

I will be porting Scavenger.

I will work on BukkitIRCd Reloaded, I will also check on PurpIRC since I know the Dev.

I will also work on SDFEconomy, Creepair, WizardPortals, WMABroadcast, BlessProtect and will be writing a public version of Zones under an open license.

@Lemonous, yes weā€™re planning to port NametagEdit over to Sponge.

Glad to hear that! I found your mod very useful on my server- really added a unique feeling to mining :smile: