Plugins to be ported!

I will no longer be porting Combat Tag over to Sponge. At this point, it’s a good idea for me to hand over development to Techcable for his port of Combat Tag Reloaded.

I will, however, be porting RedstoneJukeboxTrig over, if you could add that.

Hey. I’m here just to point out that Multiverse 3 on gitHub seems to have a very clear indication of a future SpongeAPI implementation, which is nice. Nobody here has mentioned it, so I thought I might as well do.

They’ve also discussed it here in the past.

Multiverse 3 was designed with the idea that Bukkit will not be forever and as such, we’ll hopefully be able to be sponge compatible.

It’s kind of exciting? I think it might be, I’m just as hopeful.

3 Likes

Sowi. Me dumb. :C

1 Like

This is not a request thread.
The Author of command override already stated that he will NOT port to sponge.

Please post only plugins that are soon to be ported.

1 Like

Please read the original post before responding. :smile:

1 Like

UltimateCore is mit licensed, and not GNU GPL v3.

I’m going to port my bukkit plugin EpicSpleef.
I’ve already started, but I can’t say how long it will take: https://github.com/BtoBastian/EpicSpleef-for-Sponge
The original bukkit plugin can be found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/epicspleef/
License: LGPLv3

1 Like

Update :

«Factoid» Is on the way (I began whit the hardest to done!). It will take a couple of weeks.
«zPermission» will be done only if I have requests. (It is also a big plugin, it will take times).
«NoDeathOnTp» will not be updated (It is not needed in Minecraft 1.8).
<FactoidFlyCreative, FactoidInventory and BlockNotif will be done after Factoid.

1 Like

I probably could have commented earlier, but I’m handling the bringing of CommandHelper to Sponge. I’ll be making a post about it later.

In light of recent developments with the structure of the forums, all plugin developers from hereon should now post their plans to port plugins from another platform to Sponge within WIP Plugins.

2 Likes