PrefixSelector - Select a prefix to display from all of your available prefixes

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, PrefixSelector. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

PrefixSelector

• A very simple prefix selector that allows you to select the prefix you want to display out of your available prefixes.
  • Made for Sponge API 7.2.0
  • Requires LuckPerms 5.1.0 +
  • Example:

1.Commands and permissions

1.1 Commands (User)

• /prefixselector (Open clickable chat menu where you can select the prefix you want set out of your available prefixes.)
  • /prefixselector reload (The config reload command. To reload aliases you need to restart your server.)

1.2 Permissions

• prefixselector.command.base (Base Command)
  • prefixselector.command.reload (Reload Command)

2.Config

# The aliases the plugin uses for commands. The first value is always displayed when running the base command!
# Requires server restart to change!
 Aliases=[
  ps,
  prefixselector
]
# The 'priority' aka weight of the prefix being set. This should be above all current prefix priorities for this plugin to work correctly
PrefixWeight=10000

2.Support

• For support join my discord server and tag me in the #general channel or pm me (kristi71111 | BacoNetworks#0001)

A new version has been released for PrefixSelector, it is available for download here.

PrefixSelector

• A very simple prefix selector that allows you to select the prefix you want to display out of your available prefixes.
  • Made for Sponge API 7.2.0
  • Requires LuckPerms 5.1.0 +

1.Commands and permissions

1.1 Commands (User)

• /prefixselector (Open clickable chat menu where you can select the prefix you want set out of your available prefixes.)
  • /prefixselector reload (The config reload command. To reload aliases you need to restart your server.)

1.2 Permissions

• prefixselector.command.base (Base Command)
  • prefixselector.command.reload (Reload Command)

2.Config

# The aliases the plugin uses for commands. The first value is always displayed when running the base command!
# Requires server restart to change!
 Aliases=[
  ps,
  prefixselector
]
# The 'priority' aka weight of the prefix being set. This should be above all current prefix priorities for this plugin to work correctly
PrefixWeight=10000

2.Support

• For support join my discord server and tag me in the #general channel or pm me (kristi71111 | BacoNetworks#0001)

A new version has been released for PrefixSelector, it is available for download here.

Added per server prefix selection via a new config node GlobalPrefix which is false by default.
Should the prefix being set apply in the global context. This also applies for when we wipe the prefix before setting a new one. False is default since I assume that most people want the prefixes to be per server.
GlobalPrefix=false

This is most logical to be used when larger networks want to allow people to have a prefix per server selected or when they have per server ranks and don’t want the person to have a prefix they shouldn’t have on a server they didn’t donate for as an example. It will still display all of the groups the person has in any context be it global or per server but this shouldn’t matter as much and I will change it if people complain.

Fix text formatting on prefix selection.

Fixes group ordering not working correctly (Every group must have a weight value defined if it has a prefix)
Fix invalid logic in getting player groups which caused stuff to not be displayed.
Better formatting.