Project Worlds - World Manager

so i just have to put /world create G:BOP S: to create a BOP world ?

EDIT: It seems to not generate BOP worlds. Or I don’t put the right argument for BOP world. Any help ?

You need BIOMESOP as the flag for their WGen (not BOP), at least that’s what server.properties expects.

2 Likes

If you type /world create in game, hovering over the arguments will display available generators.

This behavior works for all command suggestions in some way or another. The best way to navigate is to type /world and click one of the commands, which will display the help information for that command

2 Likes

thanks guys! It’s very hepfull! :slight_smile: I’ll try this soon.

@TrenTech

I pushed a variety of fixes for several issues I was made aware of. The WorldMigrator should work better now (I no longer generate a properties or anything for it).

I will do some testing with creating a world that exists on disk but isn’t loaded.

Also, I added a new config setting (configs are now respecting values better) called generate-spawn-on-load which lets you have a World load but not generate its’ spawn until some Observer arrives (FakePlayer/Player).

2 Likes

So with your changes, does this mean I would treat a imported world like creating a new world, using WorldCreationSettings to create WorldProperties before loading?

Also have you looked into this at all?

I think this could be resolved if GameProfile had access to players last known location.

He also investigated the “player joins in unloaded world” issue:

[11:44:15] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: Could not initialize world [Nether] (DIM-1) as it is disabled.
[11:44:15] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: Player [Player] is attempting to login to unloaded dimension [-1]. To rectify this, we’ll put them in world [world] at x: [-151] y: [64] z: [170].

1 Like

I’m not seeing this behavior…still having the same problems.

@TrenTech

I haven’t pushed the fix for a Player logging into an unloaded world yet.

1 Like

Is it possible to make different worlds with the same inventory
and also worlds with different Inventorys?

No, but I am working on a multi world inventory plugin. It will probably be a while before its complete though

What are all the dimension types that can be used?

Type /world create and hover over type

Like in game? I get a not enough arguments

Also “/world unload” doesn’t seem to work.

Are you running the latest SpongeForge?

We are running spongeforge 1084, forge 1715, projectworlds v0.6.40.

/World unload comes back with not valid subcommand

Forge should be 1694. I haven’t had any issues with unloading worlds in testing.

Worlds seem to be loading fine, along with creation and bukkit v1.7.9 world migration. Will try against 1694. Maybe I’m using the command wrong? I loaded up an old world with ice in the build, it started to melt so I left world and tried to unload. Used command “/world unload AdminBuilds”.