Project Worlds - World Manager

I had the same problem. I restarted the server and it worked after a few tries. Just keep restarting til it goes through, But now I am unsure if its being done by pjw or essentials lol /pjw returns an unknown command error and I know essentials has some pretty basic multi world stuff built in. Try restarting your server and doing ‘/sponge plugins reload’ before creating a world.

/pjw is not a command. judging from the screen shot it’s definitely coming from this plugin. It’s a bit hard to determine the cause for this type of problem. All I can say is Sponge failed to create WorldProperties. It doesn’t give a reason only a boolean value.

can u Disable Weather perm tho cus rain and other weather lags my pixelmon server

I added a game rule for that. Use the vanilla weather command to set weather to whatever desired, then run the command

/gamerule <world> doWeatherCycle false

Is this Strictly a world manager, or does it also have intentions to be an inventory manager for worlds as well option - allow teleport between worlds, but keep the inventory separate? Or do you have such a plugin under your belt/in the works / planned pending more inventory api completion…?

Still a WIP. Waiting on certain Inventory API features but it is functional

ok so that command will disable rain snow and the other types or do i have to do weather snow then /gamerule doWeatherCycle false

to disable

need to update your screenshot then. It literally shows using ‘/pjw cr’ as a shortcut to create worlds. Confused me as all my trying with the /pjw command shown in the screen returned unknoen errors and I restarted and reloaded pointlessly trying to make it work since I thought the plugin was not working since its command was not responding.

The screenshots are only to show an example of how the help pages work and should not be used for command reference. They will be updated at some point.

Dude a simple update to caption under the pic will clear any confusion. Like *the pjw command is no longer used, this pic is a help text example *

Instead of accusing people of looking at the example wrong when they noticed a command in it. I’m not trying to be an ass when i bring attention to this stuff I’m trying to help, but man you guys love making people feel stupid for pointing stuff out. Cause that makes sense i guess

I said I’d update it. Chillax.

I’m cool just saying work on the bedside manner. Not everyone here is a dev but we all want to help. You comment on A LOT of threads here and do great work but sometimes i cringe at the thought of your reply making me look dumb for not knowing something and then i choose not to give feedback. That’s not ideal, that’s all. I’m not mad just thought I’d put that out there in case you’re not trying to come across that way and didn’t know it, if you where then my mistake.

Thank u for the reply

Sorry, I missed your reply.

This gamerule only freezes weather, similar to doDaylightCycle freezing time. So you have to set the weather you prefer before setting the gamerule to false. So for example if you wanted it to rain all the time, you would do

/weather rain

followed by

/gamerule world doWeatherCycle false

1 Like

It works both ways Deathwhitch. Reading this makes it seem like your the one aggravating things not the other way around…

You’re right, this time I was. Prob a little of both. This time

back on forum topic I don’t know which is at fault on this one. Having a problem using project portals to teleport between worlds. Standard portal, nether like effects on it. I get no errors when setting up or using the portal but I notice this strange thing happen.

In game I appear to have teleported to the world as I should but I cannot interact with anything in that world, and any server commands I input effect the original world (IE /time) On my dynmap it shows me on the original world but in the co ords i am at in the world I should have tp’d to. So dynmap says I moved to place on one map, but in game I am actually walking around the other, just unable to interact with it. When I log out and back in I am in the original map but at the co ords i was standing in on the map i was trying to tp to. If this is getting hard to keep up with I can make a video of the event, I know this is hard to explain

using the API 5 of PJP (i know its unstable, but testing is need to make it stable right) newest sponge forge, forge pixelmon, and newest pjw and essentialscmds

How long ago did you download PJP? I’ve been pushing updates periodically but under the same version number so there’s a possibility it may have been fixed already. I’m not sure. It sounds like a familiar issue though.

This is Bad practice!

Redownloaded API 5 version last night actually. Just switched server host so I redownloaded the newest of everything then

It’s a super strange issue that I think I encountered once before using pixelmons built in warp plates that work like TP pads. I don’t have that issues with those in the latest version of pixelmon but they do have a new issue that keeps me from using them. They rapidly drain hunger and health bars on use and users with higher pings will die while trying to use them.

I don’t want to just dismiss it as a sponge tp thing though as using a command from essentials to tp will work just fine. Right now as a temp measure we use commandsigns plugin set to execute the essentials /tpworld command to handle the process but I would love to actual portals in my server again. Sign just aren’t very inviting and often new players overlook them

I know, but I’m lazy and these are only development builds anyways.