Rate my website? <3

##Website here.

It used to link to a cover-page, but now I’ve just made my blog the lead page. Other than the blog, you can check out the development links on the left panel.

I’m posting here because I’d like to get opinions on features/content/applications that I should use on my website. :smile:

3 Likes

Needs more color imo.

Care to extrapolate? :stuck_out_tongue:

The blog itself? Any particular wordpress themes you’d like to see?

Your posts were interesting enough for me to read all of them - take that as a compliment! :smile:

I rather like the Hueman WordPress theme, if you’re looking for a theme other than the default. If you ever want to try your hand at making a custom theme, using Ghost is the way to go, in my opinion. It’s far easier (funner?) to create custom themes for Ghost than for WordPress.

Perhaps make a page or section about yourself? That’s pretty much the only thing that’s missing, content-wise.

3 Likes

I’m never good at writing this. xD The small bio that appears on my posts (when you view them individually) was difficult enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Holy cow, Hueman is awesome! Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

+1 for modern and sleek design :smiley:

1 Like

Very modern and sleek, indeed. <3

1 Like

I like it, looks very good. Probably one of the best WordPress blog themes I’ve ever seen (of which I may be tempted to steal… :trollface:)

1 Like

Hueman ftw! It looks awesome on your page.
And i read all of your posts, too :wink:

2 Likes

Here you go :smile:

Sleek and unclutered, looking good.

3 Likes

I disagree
I like it this way

1 Like

Thanks you good sir.

1 Like

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 would buy

2 Likes