React - A little game to be played in chat

Got an error on the console:

Something to do with the config. For now, change the list of words and it should work fine.

The config it made, will test now if it works.

I changed delay to 10, min to 1 and changed the words then did the sponge plugins reload but it doesnā€™t seem to be showing anything in the chat and no messages on the console

min-players=5

Yeah did that too

Sorry, cannot reproduce. Works fine for me.

Iā€™ll restart the server and see what happens

And yet another version, this time with the fixed default list.

I tried the latest but still not appearing hereā€™s the config:

v1.2.3

Edit: it works on my test server, but I donā€™t think it gives the economy money just the item, iā€™ll give it another restart on the main

Edit2: the restarts are pissing off the players, ill continue in the morning I think it works but needs a restart instead of sponge reload

Reloading works, no matter what. Works on every test environment I have. Edit the config, save it, and type /sponge plugins reload, and it will reload the plugin.

Also, unless your currency is specifically named ā€˜dollarā€™, and the economy plugin catalogs their currencies, that wonā€™t work. The solution in that case is to just delete the currency line, and it will use the default instead.

It works now but it still seems to be ignoring min-players, I know the config is good because the words I set are showing up, except it appears when 2-3 players are on even when I set it for 6

Christ am I retarded. I was checking if it was less than, not greater than. New version.

A new version has been released for React, it is available for download here.

A little game to be played in chat.

Would this work on API 5? Iā€™ve been using react on my previous servers for about one year (bukkit). Epic plugin!

was just wondering if this worked on api 5 i am also interested @pie_flavor