React - A little game to be played in chat

@ChaudBlaze @Karagra_Gaming While the plugin is built against API 4.1.0, it is compatible with API 5.

The download links seems broken ;[

That would happen to be because all of Ore has been taken down in anticipation of the official release.

Do you have alternative download links? :slight_smile:

current version he has for react doesnt seem to work with new api for 1.10.2 :confused: plugin doesnt load.

Any updates on this? Ore seems to be working again. :smiley: but the links above are outdated.

The links, along with the entire post, is autogenerated. Ore is still being worked on.

I myself would love to see an update featuring randomized words to unscramble.

Also like to point out there seems to be a huge chat bug with this plugin where is shows something like this in chat
{color=yellow}prefix{color=white}1st person to type…wins{color=red}suffix

What version of Sponge are you on?

spongeforge-1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2022.jar

Could you also provide the full config and the full incorrect message?

delay and min players in pastebin should be changed. set it this high to temp disable

Cannot reproduce on SpongeVanilla; perhaps it’s a SpongeForge bug?

Can’t reproduce in SpongeForge either, with the exact same config except for modified duration and min-players.
It must be one of your mods.

I figured out the cause; it has some kind of conflict with this plugin:

I think it is because an old version of my shared code which is used in the current Holograms release register some type serializers globally. The only way to avoid this is using an older version(don’t know which) or just don’t use it at all. I will do an update in the future.

Yeah, kosp’s FormattingTextSerializer actually breaks a lot of plugins.

May I suggest for a reward randomizer? :smiley:

This is really cool, can we get a trivia version?