React - A little game to be played in chat

To both you and @SnowBlitzz I say that I may expand on this plugin, but it’s not quite a priority right now.

The first link on this page, needs to be corrected to be pie_flavor / React

So it does. Thank you.

Been getting random reports from a span of a couple of months that some players are not getting rewarded. I hesitated to report this since it’s fairly rare and I couldn’t reproduce it, but you might have an idea of what’s going on.

I don’t, actually. Are there any logs in the console that indicate a problem?

I’ll try to catch it when it happens

Thanks for this awesome plugin @pie_flavor!

1 Like

Hey can you update this to API7? I get this error when using the latest on it.

I’ll be updating all my active plugins to API 7 soon.

2 Likes

A new version has been released for React, it is available for download here.

• Updated to API 7.
  • Added random intervals.
  • Added a statistic for games won.
1 Like

Hi there,
I’m having a horrible time getting this plugin to work. It worked fine for me the first day I installed it, when all I did was replace the example words with my own… but on the second day, I went to add more words and change the reward to a diamond and now it won’t work at all. I’ve tried deleting the config file and starting with a fresh copy and it’s the same thing. I cannot figure out what I’m doing wrong! Any thoughts? Is there a limit on how many words you’re allowed to use?
Thanks so much for your time,
Jenna

There shouldn’t be a limit, no. Could you link a gist of the config you are attempting to use?

I was dumb… I had used a couple “words” that were two words, like “horse armor” and it was making the whole thing go kablooey…
My bad. But thank you for responding.

A new version has been released for React, it is available for download here.

Updated bStats to be compatible with Ore metrics guidelines.

the plugin works the first time but after I reboot it no longer works saying there is no economy set, it gives me this error

[13:07:33] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command ‘wins Cutroo’ for source EntityPlayerMP[‘Cutroo’/162, l=‘world’, x=-670.00, y=74.47, z=-1281.79]: No value present
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
at java.util.Optional.get(Optional.java:135) ~[?:1.8.0_265]
at flavor.pie.react.React.wins(React.java:193) ~[React.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:388) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.12.2-2838-7.3.0]
at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandDispatcher.process(SpongeCommandDispatcher.java:355) ~[SpongeCommandDispatcher.class:1.12.2-2838-7.3.0]
at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:360) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.12.2-2838-7.3.0]
at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:665) [dh.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:962) [pa.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:941) [pa.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) [la.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [la.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.phase.packet.PacketPhaseUtil.onProcessPacket(PacketPhaseUtil.java:219) [PacketPhaseUtil.class:1.12.2-2838-7.3.0]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.redirect$zlf000$impl$redirectToPhaseTracker(SourceFile:540) [hv$1.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [hv$1.class:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_265]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_265]
at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:46) [h.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImplHooks.onUtilRunTask(SpongeImplHooks.java:310) [SpongeImplHooks.class:1.12.2-2838-7.3.0]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.redirect$zjj000$onRun(MinecraftServer.java:4682) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:723) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:397) [nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:668) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_265]