This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Realistic Chat. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
Realistic Chat is a Sponge API 7 plugin that restricts chat messages sent by players only to be received inside a certain area around them
- It’s for SpongeAPI 7.0.0/7.1.0 (Minecraft 1.11.2/1.12/1.12.2).
- Everyone within 7 blocks can hear you clearly, everyone within 12 blocks can hear you.
- When a player first joins, a message will be sent to the player containing instructions on how to use this plugin.
- Using explanation marks: Adding 1 explanation mark adds:
- 5 blocks in which players can hear you clearly (The 5 blocks are also added on the radius in which players can hear you.
- 5 seconds of the hunger effect.
- You can of course combine explanation marks: Using 3 explanation marks:
- Adds 15 blocks to the radius.
- Gives the sender 15 seconds of the hunger effect.
Just place the plugin file in your plugins folder, restart the server and you’re ready to go!
There are a few functions I want to add to RealisticChat:
- Some more stuff based on what you want and your feedback