[Release] PlotSquared - Grief Protection | Multi-World Management | World Generators | Survival + Creative

Can I move this plug-in to the MCBBS forum in China?
I will show the original author and the original page.
If you like, I will send you the link of the web page after the successful removal.

There is some problems when I try to tp to my plot after I respawn.
When I died and respawn,all commands that may teleport me to some where such as β€œ/p auto”,"/p home"could not teleport me to the right place,I just stand on where I am,and I recive message correct.

Hello / Good evening, when I execute the commands / plot delete or / plot clear and well a whole lot of errers appears in the console and my parcel is not cleaned, possible to correct its? we would say that the worries come from the regeneration of the ground.

2019-02-11_17h30_09

Hello / I have a Problem with the download link from the Plotsquad Plugin. Anytime I have tried to download the Plugin then came a error massage β€œhttps://s19.directupload.net/images/200401/dsfag45b.png”.

Can anyone help me?

The plugin is really outdated. Error 404 means that the page doesnt exist anymore so shouldnt be used (i can guarantee you without testing it that it wont work on the latest sponge). But if you really want it, the download link is still available on the github page.

Thank you very much

its because a lot of devs who released stuff on sponge and have moved on, hence why a ton of plugins are breaking on later api updates.