[Request] A list off plugins i wanna request!

No i meant the 2nd way that you could have seen the “server port” world.

The aint drop is easy to create.

And dont worry. Plugins can indervidually be multi world supported.

It seems like ive confused you. Just forget the 2nd half of my last message XD

:smiley: i wish i could develop myself :confused: its just i don’t have the time to learn new things -_-

also don’t mention it xD i am working with a slow brain ^^

To be fair. I said i didnt have enough time to learn how to program. But i traveled from one place to another pretty much every day. So I started reading how to do it from my phone while traveling. It took me about 3 years of reading and practising (admittedly more practising the things i was already good at and developing plugins while i was learning - probably take someone who didnt get distracted easily a year) and i think im good enough to make any plugin.

nah its just i am doing 2 Things :wink: hosting a server and hosting a clan wich participates in tournements

And i was going to 2 colleges (uk colleges - 1 full time the other part time), working and hosting a server. I fail to see your point.

But ill stop pestering you about off topic stuff

Hosting a clan means 90% off the time i have to do team trainings search for new people, participate in tournements Do events with the group etc, the other 10% is spare time i use to build my server with other people which do it in their spare time so most off the time i am doing clan related stuff which is lemme calculate like 1am - 12PM which is from 1 in the morning to 23 since i live in europe so i only have an hour to work on the minecraft server hope you see my point now :wink:

oi thx :smiley: will try it out and leave feedback :smiley:

Gates:
Pretty sure CraftBook has something in it that does that

AutoWorldBackup:

will try these things out and let y know if it works as i want/as it should

the anti drop plugin was created

will test it when i have time :wink:

Still working on it, it is extremely basic right now, expect bugs.

i’l report bugs when i find something ^^

1 Like

Another plugin added to the request list

AutoUpdater:

This will be possible with the official Ore plugin.

gonna see if in can find it :slight_smile:

I found a plugin called AutoUpdated before but it only worked with the plugins that where supported so the devlopper had to manually import the plugins into his plugin else it didn’t update

The ore plugin isn’t released yet.

yeh i noticed :slight_smile: anyways thx for the help :smiley: i’l have to wait for a time and do it manually ^^

id rather wait longer for the plugin than having the devlopper rush it and end up with alot off bugs than having him take the time for it and make it so that it works like a charm if you you know what i mean ^^

New request added

Title:
A pixelmonPlugin