Roleplaying Chat

Hi everyone, i just looking for a simple plugin using chat range.

For example, use the local chat with (/ch local) in a range of 10 blocks and also (/ch global) for the all world.

Also the command /whisper for a range of 1 bloc and the /shout for the range of 20.

And the config.yml where we can change somehow the configuration of the range.

Thanks for your developing and continue like this !

I have written a small script which does exactly what you want. You have to install KtSkript first.

This is the script: kt-skript/roleplay-chat.ktskript at master · randombyte-developer/kt-skript · GitHub

Let me know if you have any problems.

And please move this topic to “Plugin Requests” by editing your first post I think

Hi, thanks for responding.

But it’s not exactly what i looking for… Because players must write the command every time they write a message… I need something more ergonomic. And they tell me a new one.
I just need to change the range of the tchat vanilla. It means that i don’t want anychannel than one which have a range of 10-20 blocks.
I keep the /whisper and the /shout
Thanks for supporting me

regards.

I tried to create a command to Broadcast a message to all players on the server. But it didn’t work x)
I really suck at skript ^^

Can you do this ? For the rest i’m good for the chat ! Thank you very much.

Updated the script: kt-skript/roleplay-chat.ktskript at master · randombyte-developer/kt-skript · GitHub

For better assistance I need to know what you tried, what your code is and what you expected it to do.

Nevertheless: broadcast

So

"&6My broadcast".t.broadcast()