Rotom Form Changer - A simple Rotom Form Changer plugin for Pixelmon Generations

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Rotom Form Changer. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Rotom Form Changer

This is just a small, simple little plugin that adds a Rotom form changer.

Players can right click on a Rotom (that they own, not just any random Rotom they find lol) and it will open a GUI with all the Rotom forms. Clicking on a Rotom form in the GUI will change their Rotom to that form.

The code will also replace the form’s signature move (Rotom-Wash and Hydro Pump to Rotom-Mow and Leaf Storm for example) as long as the Rotom knows the signature move to replace.

However, base Rotom’s signature move is Thundershock. I know that’s a weak move no one wants, but I’m relatively sure that’s the only move that base Rotom can get that the alternate forms can not, so its the move I went with.

So, if they have Rotom-Wash and change it into base Rotom and then they get rid of Thundershock, then if they switch Rotom forms again there won’t be a signature move to replace. (Basically make sure they don’t get rid of Thundershock or have a method to reteach it to Rotom lol)

No permission nodes are required to use this plugin’s features.

Made for Pixelmon Generations version 8.0.0

Need help? Come ask in my Discord. https://discord.gg/jfnyRPk

Currently known bugs:
Not replacing Rotom moves with signature moves

A new version has been released for Rotom Form Changer, it is available for download here.

Initial release. Not really much else to say here.

A new version has been released for Rotom Form Changer, it is available for download here.

• Fixed Rotom-Mow not appearing in the GUI

• Fixed the GUI being named “PC”

• Fixed Rotom not transferring/getting its signature moves upon changing forms