This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, SafeTrade. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
SafeTrade’s purpose is to give players a safe and easy way to trade with other players. This is done by having a clean GUI to walk you through each step of the trade, ending with a confirmation page where players can double check they are happy with the trade. Items (and Pokemon for Pixelmon version) are saved in players’ offline safetrade storage so that nothing is lost.
Supports both Pixelmon and Sponge
- Pause and resume the trade.
- Supports mod items
- Large trades
- Simple and clean GUI
- Trade Pokemon directly from your PC
- A trade overview to ensure both people are happy with the trade
- Offline storage in-case something goes wrong. Simply reconnect with space in your inv/PC to get the items/pokemon
- Pokemon will evolve through trades as they would in a trade machine (haunter, etc)
- Trade with anyone, anywhere.
- Detailed logs
- Staff can monitor a trade
Adding your Items to trade
Choosing your Pokemon to trade
Confirming you are happy with the trade