Searching for Developers experienced with Pixelmon

About

Hi, I’m Fatyg5 and I’m running a Pixelmon Reforged Server, Minecraft version 1.12.2. We have a decent player base to begin with, but we’re really in need of developers to support the progress of our server. The server currently has a few developers working for it, but many of them are held up with real life or other things. These developers, however, mostly have experience with Pixelmon already, so they may also be able to help you if you need it. We need a developer that is available and has the know-how to hopefully turn our plugin ideas into reality.

Work Needed

At the moment, we have many plugins that need development, such as a custom Pokemon hide and seek plugin we had made before, but it was poorly done, so we’d like to recreate it. Other than that, we will need developers to create minigames when our event manager plugin for the server is online by one of our main developers. Other plugins may arise/be needed during the progress of the server.

Rate/Budget

We’re hoping to have people join our developer team and if they would work for no pay, that would be appreciated, but we can also negotiate prices depending on the plugin and the quality produced.

Terms

1. You will be need to be able to work with our current developers if needed and share the source on GitLab with them.
  2. If you join the team, you keep the rights to the plugin you make, as you made it for free and should be able to do what you want with it, however, if you are paid, the rights are passed to me.

Contact

You can find me on Discord at: Faty (Ray)#0001

Disclaimer

This post is strictly for finding developers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding developers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.