Seeking a Developer for Pixelmon Server

Greetings, I’m Monokuma (Greed). I am an owner of a Pixelmon server known as PokeCraft.

Work Needed:
We’re looking for a long-term innovative developer who can help distinguish our server from other servers. Work that will need to be done includes creating and editing custom plugins to fit the server needs. We are currently using Sponge API 7.1 on Minecraft Version 1.12.2.

Rate/Budget:
Our budget allows for compensation for each plugin up to $300, depending on the difficulty of the plugin. We are flexible in all agreements and negotiations.

Terms and Conditions:
Pokecraft will not condone any exploitable codings or backdoor codes.
All completed plugins become property of Pokecraft Server and are not to be released by the developer. All Pokecraft plugins are not for sale or trade on an open market. The dev still will be able to edit and update the plugin, but the plugin must remain closed to the public and remain within the Pokecraft network.
Payment will be given in halves, one half before completion and the second half after completion of each individual project. Refunds will be expected if projects are not or cannot be completed.
The developer is allowed to showcase completed projects from the PokeCraft server in their portfolio as long as there is not a release any code that Pokecraft owns.
All Source code information will be given to PokeCraft after every plugin completed.

We’re only interested in finding developers. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord: Greed #3541