Seeking Dev - Pixelmon Reforged Nonbreedable Pokemon

About

Just a oldie Pixelmon supporter and server owner Running a very plugin active community seeking some help.

Work Needed

I’m interested in commissioning someone to make a plugin that can disable the breeding of a pixelmon via argument for /pokegive and /pokeedit

/pokegive2 <Pokémon | random> [arguments]
/pokeedit2 [arguments]

|level|lvl |The level of the Pokémon|
|gender|g |male|female|
|shiny|s |None (Pokémon is Shiny)|
|growth|gr |The growth of the Pokémon|
|nature|n |The Nature of the Pokémon|
|ability|ab |The Ability of the Pokémon (case sensitive, no spaces; e.g., SwiftSwim)|
|boss|b |The boss mode of the Pokémon|
|form|f |The form index of the Pokémon|
|ball|ba |The caught Poké Ball of the Pokémon|

Required argument to add
|breed|bre| The Ability to set its breeding state (True/False)

Rate/Budget

$10-$20 for nonbreedable argument addition.

Another $15-$20 for few more arguments:
Texture|Te| The Ability to set a texture for a pokemon via Texture Pack
Particle|Pa| The Ability to set a particle name using another Custom Plugin of mine

Terms

Full Rights to the plugins code (for seeking update purposes only if needed).
Further Detail: I’d need a copy of the source in-case you as the developer decide to stop providing fixes and I need to find someone else to make adjustments (also Incase you aren’t able or willing to do the Texture and Particle extensions as-well and i need someone else more experienced with those tasks to do it)

Contact

FrostEffects#9011 - Discord

Disclaimer

The following disclaimer must be included at the bottom of every post in this category:

This post is strictly for finding developers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding developers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.