SendItems v0.1

SendItems is a plugin that lets you send an item to someone.

Commands:
/senditem - Send an item to with the message.
/slist - Show list of items you received. You can receive an item by clicking on the item name.
/sget - Receive an item that someone sent to you (This command should be used with /slist because an argument of this command accepts hashcode)

Permissions:
senditems.senditem - Makes you use all commands of this plugin.

For instance, A name of the item someone sent to you(Hummit) is Enchantment Table. 1 is the quantity of the item, and Hummit is the name of the player who sent an Enchantment Table.
If you click on Enchantment Table, you can receive an Enchantment table.

You can get information about the item if you hover your mouse over the name of item, and you can see the message that was sent with the item if you hover your mouse over the name of sender.

Sorry if you hard to read because of my bad english.

Download:
Dropbox

I’ll upload source of this plugin on github as soon as I know the way to upload source.

2 Likes

Depends on what you’re using. If you’re in IntelliJ IDEA, you can click VCS > Enable Version Control Integration, select Git, and click OK. You then create a .gitignore file in the root (I generally use Sponge’s). After that, you would click VCS > Import into Version Control > Share project on GitHub, select all relevant files for the initial commit (for example, if you’re using Gradle, it would be gradle/, src/, build.gradle, gradlew, gradlew.bat, .gitignore, and settings.gradle; if you’re using Maven it’d be src/, .gitignore, and pom.xml). Lastly, you’d finish setting things up, and the repository would subsequently appear under your GitHub account.
I don’t know the Eclipse-specific instructions.

Alternatively, you can do this manually - create an empty repository on GitHub, run git init to set up the repository, make the .gitignore file, git add src/ gradle/ build.gradle settings.gradle .gitignore gradlew gradlew.bat to add to the next commit, git commit -m "Initial commmit" to initialize it with an initial commit, git remote add origin https://github.com/Hummit/SendItems.git (assuming names) to connect the two, and git push -u origin master to copy everything to GitHub.

Hello,I like this plugin very much.I want to share this plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?
www.mcbbs.net