Server crash upon startup

Hey,

I am trying to host a local server with the mods from my own modpack. About 160 mods. I am using the latest SpongeForge, the matching Forge version and SpongeBootstrapper-0.7.1 but it freezes/crashes soon after starting up and I am not getting any wiser from the logs, even after googling many lines of the log. Any help is welcome!
If it’s due to an incompatible mod, could you tell me which mod or what characteristics this mod has? I can’t check every single one of the 160 mods for incompatibility.

dubug.log: Debug.log · paste.gg

latest.log: latest.log · paste.gg

Some important lines (I think) from the log:
- Static binding violation: PRIVATE @Overwrite method func_189509_E in mixins.common.core.json:world.WorldMixin cannot reduce visibiliy of PUBLIC target method, visibility will be upgraded.
- org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InjectionError: Critical injection failure: Redirector onUpdateTileEntities(Lnet/minecraft/util/ITickable;)V in mixins.common.core.json:world.WorldMixin failed injection check, (0/1) succeeded. Scanned 1 target(s). Using refmap mixins.common.
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/World
- Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered

Thanks in advande!

Awesome!

That fixed the issue. Thank you very much!