Server crashes constantly need help

Hello, lately the server has been crashing a lot with different crash reports i fixed some by removing some plugins/mods that caused them, im using spongeforge 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2464 forge 2281 the main mod running is pixelmon 5.1.2 anyways heres both crash reports ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com this are the latest ones.

Is there a plugin/mod on your server that sounds like mmc restriction

yeah there is, i use it to stop admins from using some pixelmon items

Thats the thing that i pulled from the crash log as one of the root causes

thanks, i will disable this plugin and see if it crashes as much

@MoseMister Hey i disabled it but now theres a different crash report mind helping me with and see if you can see the cause of it? ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com here it is.

Everything about those points to Watchdog… go into server properties (Server.properties) and set max-tick-time to -1

wouldnt that just make the server freeze and need me to force kill it? i heard that on some forums

Not necessarily… it all depends on what seriously is going wrong… the watchdog is set to 60000 ticks before it auto crashes the server, thinking its frozen… which could just be a bad stall due to startup. If you console is spamming “Behind 60000+ ticks, skipping x ticks” after you load it, use visualvm and find out what is actually causing the issue on the Server Thread.

theres no spam of that sort on console even checked the logs and nothing bad like that on startup or before it crashes, well the only msg i seen is this one
[17:19:29] [Server Watchdog/FATAL]: A single server tick took 68.05 seconds (should be max 0.05)
[17:19:29] [Server Watchdog/FATAL]: Considering it to be crashed, server will forcibly shutdown.

Disabling watchdog just froze the server making have to kill it myself.

Bump, i had another crash and i was told it was due to world being corrupted and they recommended a world reset so before i do i just want to make sure its indeed that heres the pastebin of the crash report ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com