Server Crashes [SpongeForge 904]

Hey guys,

at first i had the common server crash problem because i went to bed on my minecraft server.
I updated spongeforge to 904 but i cant fix the problem.

I reinstalled the server but nothing changed.

Crashreport

It is possible i forgot something.

It’s likely that your player file in the world-save folder is corrupted. Check out the related thread here. If that is the case, you can either delete it and let it regenerate, or try to correct it with a NBT editor.

Try again on the latest build. This crash is related to waking up from a bed, there has been a few recent changes and I’d like to know if this still happens. Thanks.

I had to use the NBT editor to change “Sleeping:1” to Sleeping: 0" although i had the latest build.

With SpongeForge 904 i cant reproduce the error. It seems like my server was in a crash loop.

Can you confirm this still happens on SpongeForge 907? I’m thinking it’s fixed now, just want to make sure

I had the problem up until now with b893, but a quick test of b907 doesn’t produce the error when waking up from sleep:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
SpongeCoremod (spongeforge-1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-894.jar)
BOPLoadingPlugin (BiomesOPlenty-1.8-3.0.0.1461-universal.jar)
ThaumcraftLoader (Thaumcraft-1.8-5.0.3.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Ouch. That hurt :frowning:

Time: 14/12/15 19:11
Description: Watching Server

java.lang.Error
at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71228_a(DedicatedServer.java:325)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

– Head –
Stacktrace:
at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71228_a(DedicatedServer.java:325)

– Thread Dump –
Details:
Threads: “Chunk I/O Executor Thread-1” Id=5088 WAITING on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@6bf72563
at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
- waiting on java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject@6bf72563
at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:175)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2039)
at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1067)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1127)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks a lot!