Server is still starting! Please wait before reconnecting

Hey! So basically I needed to put some structures on a world on a server(hosted on MCProHosting), so I downloaded the world then put it into my saves folder, put in all the structures I needed, uploaded the world on to the server then I started the server and I’ve got errors about missing sounds or World [DIM5] (5) is attempting to be registered as an existing dimension but its dimension id has already been registered for folder [null]. This means the world has been copied outside of Sponge. This is not a supported configuration. And haven’t been able to connect to the server anymore
latest.log: pastefile1 · paste.gg

So the new world expects more mods, as it has been used before with those mods that have left there ids behind. As no mod in your server is saying that the id belongs to them, you get a lovely message from the FML (Forge Mod Loader) saying this at the very bottom of your log

Run the command /fml confirm or or /fml cancel to proceed.
Alternatively start the server with -Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to preselect the answer

They leave this here as removing these may cause damage to the world, such as if one of these was an ore block and then you removed it, then you would have blocks missing where those ore blocks used to be.

Another way to fix this would be to get the mods it wants. That being the following.

cfm
galaxyspace
galacticraftcore
powersuits

As these are only sounds (and one entity), its most likely safe for you to run that command, or run with those argument.

If for some reason, your host does not allow you to use commands from console and does not allow you to modify the runner, then what you can do is download the server to your own pc and convert the world locally and then reupload the modified world.

Also i saw a lot of ignored mods as well as crashing mods. I would look into them as ignored mods just slow down the boot time and crashing mods can cause more headache that are much more complex then forge telling you how to fix the issue