Serveur forge modé

Hello I’m having a big problem with spongeforge1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3206
when there is a charging mode I can not go anymore

Disconnecting Player: This server has mods that require FML / Forge to be installed on the client: [Actually Additions, Animania, O 'Plenty Biomes, CraftStudio API]

while i have all the client side modes they are loaded

and when I remove all modes server side I can enter the server
it’s been a week since I’m on it and without solution

I have a big problem with forge and there is nobody who is interested in his

is for info my lobby is in spigot

When you say lobby… Are you using this behind something link bungee cord or waterfall…? Also if you want any help, you need to provide a heck of a lot more information. Log files uploaded to gist (or Pastebin), versions of the MC, Forge,Sponge on the server (s) involved, since this seems like it might partially be aclient side issue, the client side logs maybe…

hanks for your help so i have on the sponge server in config / sponge / global.conf, modules.bungeecord to true and bungeecord.ip-forwarding to true
but he says I have no aloer fashion that yes

here is the mistake

https://pastebin.com/399GkB6a

in addition I created the spongeforge server as you indicated but its running without the modes more I go through a proxy (bungeecord) that is configure as you indicate. there is not a solution on the internet because it is 1 week that I am

Bungeecord doesn’t support Forge, you need to use something like Waterfall and enable forge support in the waterfall config (it’s a fork of bungee cord), and of course, enable bungee cord support in SpongeForge. Give that a try.

I activate ip_forward on real and in the sponge also when I want to connect to the server but

[Netty Epoll IO Server # 15 / INFO] [FML]: Disconnect Player: This server has mods that require the installation of FML / Forge on the client: [Additions, Animania, O 'Plenty Biomes, CraftStudio API]

for my part, I also have the right mode, but I do not know what to do

here is the mistake
com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@6e54fd9d[id=,name=ubuntu55,properties={},legacy=false] (/ip) lost connection: Disconnected

hello I come back to you because I have a comeback and I do not know what it is

[Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: totaleconomy: It is no longer required to include the plugin id when specifying a Key id through Key.Builder#id. This is deprecated and may be removed later. The plugin id will be retrieved from the current PluginContainer in the cause stack. Key: SpongeKey{name=shop, id=totaleconomy:shop, valueToken=org.spongepowered.api.data.value.mutable.Value<com.erigitic.shops.Shop>, elementToken=com.erigitic.shops.Shop, query=shop}

!!!is it possible to have an answer on this server!!!

That would be a TotalEconomy bug. Report it to them.

this plugin I removed but I made all config possible even with waterfall
and there is nothing that works

I activate ip_forward on real and in the sponge also when I want to connect to the server but

[Netty Epoll IO Server # 15 / INFO] [FML]: Disconnect Player: This server has mods that require the installation of FML / Forge on the client: [Additions, Animania, O 'Plenty Biomes, CraftStudio API]

for my part, I also have the right mode, but I do not know what to do

no suggestion help