SetRank - Plugin can provide your server with permissions and commands which will enable you to set ranks to players

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, SetRank. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

SetRank

Set Rank Plugin, adds commands which will enable you to set your and other players prefixes. If you are an admin you can do this via luckperms permissions but if you want to give this feature to groups such as VIP, premium, deluxe or etc, it can be done by the help of this mod.

This plugin uses luckperms and nucleus for setting up ranks!

“Set Rank” plugin, is so small that its written in just one java.class, therefore, the plugin won’t be able to cause any lag on a server.

Screenshots

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

ChangeLog

22.06.2019 plugin version 2.0

Added smart black list in which you can add commands and it doesn’t matter how the word will be spelled the blacklisted word won’t be able for use to casual players.

Batter check for rank length, excluding color codes. Before &3Test.length() == 6, now length() == 4.

Permission name change.

2 commands instead 4, added child to 2 basic commands.

23.06.2019 plugin version 2.1

Permissions fixes, added latin letters check. Code changes. Removed “rank reload” command.

19.07.2019 Recoded

Reload command and sponge plugins reload now working. Completely recoded some parts of plugin, instead of having 1 heavy main.class i split it into smaller classes.

Support me

A new version has been released for SetRank, it is available for download here.

No description given.

ChangeLog

Added smart black list in which you can add commands and it doesn’t matter how the word will be spelled the blacklisted word won’t be able for use to casual players.

Batter check for rank length, excluding color codes. Before &3Test.length() == 6, now length() == 4.

Permission name change.

2 commands instead 4, added child to 2 basic commands.

Fixed permission fail. By accident changed from setrank.commands.add to h21.commands.add. NOW its fixed, sorry…

Added Latin Letters check. You can turn off/on via config. Default off(Value = false)

Code changes. Before commands return CommandResult.empty() and send message to player. NOW throws CommandException. Thanks to RandomByte.

REMOVED “rank reload” command, i have some issues with it.

Should i add placeholderAPI support to ranks? :grin:

Set rank plugin recoded. Reload command and sponge plugins reload now working. Completely recoded some parts of plugin, instead of having 1 heavy main.class i split it into smaller classes.

GitHub link

If you wish to support me here is link: Support me

hey how to add commands that only a specific playes have access to? like a novice having a /heal and so forth