Setting a human's skin using a skin hash

As the title says i am trying to add the possibility to change an human’s skin with a signed skin hash. For that i added the keys SKIN_HASH, SKIN_SIGNATURE, SKIN_FETCH and also edited the corresponding Manipulators etc. The tests fail with this exceptions:

org.spongepowered.common.data.manipulator.ManipulatorTest > testMutableImmutable[45 Data: SpongeSkinData] FAILED
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Key SKIN_SIGNATURE is not implemented
        at org.spongepowered.api.data.key.KeyFactory$6.getQuery(KeyFactory.java:402)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.ImmutableDataCachingUtil.getValue(ImmutableDataCachingUtil.java:100)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.value.immutable.ImmutableSpongeValue.cachedOf(ImmutableSpongeValue.java:51)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.value.mutable.SpongeValue.asImmutable(SpongeValue.java:60)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.manipulator.mutable.common.AbstractData.getValues(AbstractData.java:229)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.manipulator.ManipulatorTest.testMutableImmutable(ManipulatorTest.java:122)

org.spongepowered.common.data.manipulator.ManipulatorTest > testValueEquals[45 Data: SpongeSkinData] FAILED
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Key SKIN_SIGNATURE is not implemented
        at org.spongepowered.api.data.key.KeyFactory$6.getQuery(KeyFactory.java:402)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.ImmutableDataCachingUtil.getValue(ImmutableDataCachingUtil.java:100)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.value.immutable.ImmutableSpongeValue.cachedOf(ImmutableSpongeValue.java:51)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.value.mutable.SpongeValue.asImmutable(SpongeValue.java:60)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.manipulator.mutable.common.AbstractData.getValues(AbstractData.java:229)
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.manipulator.ManipulatorTest.testValueEquals(ManipulatorTest.java:92)

The forks:
https://github.com/Lichthagel/SpongeAPI
https://github.com/Lichthagel/SpongeCommon

Thanks for your help,
Lichthagel.

PS: You can also leave other suggestions. I feel my way of doing is by far not the best.

The keys are not registered, right now the keys are just a dummy object.