Setting Grief Prevention Max Accrual and Hourly Accrual with Luck Perms

Forge 2282/SpongeForge 2282/Luck Perms 3.2.11/GriefPrevention 3.1.1.294.

I am trying to use Permissions to set Max accrual blocks and accrual per hour but I cannot get the format right for luck perms. I followed the Options wiki like this /lp user/group <user|group> meta set <option> <value> [server] [world] Like this /lp group user meta set griefprevention.blocks-accrued-per-hour 60 server world and it doesn’t work. Can anyone briefly explain what I’m doing wrong?

Got it…I think…
lp group user meta set griefprevention.max-accrued-claim-blocks 1000 global world…

Nope…It is still accumulating over 1000 claim blocks so that command doesn’t work. Here is the export of the Perm…

Export group: user

/luckperms group user permission set meta.griefprevention.blocks-accrued-per-hour.60 true world=world
/luckperms group user permission set meta.griefprevention.max-accrued-claim-blocks.1000 true world=world

Ureka! Finally got it! Heres the command for those that may be a dummy like me :wink:

/lp group user meta set griefprevention.max-accrued-claim-blocks 1000
/lp group user meta set griefprevention.blocks-accrued-per-hour  60

#You just have to leave off the “optional” [server] and [world] tags since my server is default and I want this setting to be global and just for the basic level permission group user.