Ships - Allows you to move huge structures in a single click

This is a common issue with Ships in general. Its where the Ship cannot find the structure of your ship.

You can see what ships sees by using the following command

/Ships ship <ship id> track

There are a number of reasons why this happens, here are some common ones.
1) The ships structure is made out of blocks that arnt specified as materials in your blocklist
2) Your structure assumed Ships tracks blocks diagonally
Tell me how it goes

Edit: just seen you said licence sign.

This typically means your getting a error when booting saying that it could not load your ship. Try checking the position within the VesselData config and make sure it matches the licence sign.

Then where is the VesselData config located? I know you are generally busy at this time, do please reply later if you perhaps have time, this plugin is good but donā€™t let it take too much time from you*

Hi sorry. Today ive moved house so sorry for the 10 hour gap.

The vesseldata config folder is located in

<Root>/configuration (or config ... Cannot remember)/ships/VesselData/

I tried to find this location, I can find the file config and there is a file call Ships inside, but I can not find Vessel Data in it, the minecraft version is 1.12.2, and I am not sure if it is because of I did not find a sponge version of Ship Plugin at this Minecraft version to useā€¦ I am really sorry I am having my exams near days, that makes me canā€™t reply you at the day you response, have to sorry againā€¦

Sorry i dont know what you mean?

Ships for Sponge only supports API 7.X which is Minecraft 1.12.2.

The Folder ā€œVesselDataā€ will only appear if a ship has been created. If it does not appear then the issue at hand is a much larger issue

A new version has been released for Ships, it is available for download here.

Ships changes:

• Updated to Ships 6.0.0.0 R2 Beta 15.6

SpongeToCore:

• Updated to TranslateCore 1.0.0
  • Updated to Sponge 8.0.0
  • Fixed a issue where BlockChangeFlag.DEFAULT did not update the client