Shop online web

Hello,

I am currently looking for a plugin to create a shop on my website.

I found Minecraft Market & Enjin but that’s not what I’m looking for.

I am looking for a plugin in the style of JSONAPI.

I use Minecraft Market but it’s only for Premium account and my server like Premium/NoPremium account.

Thanks

(Sorry for my bad english)

Hi :slight_smile:

I would like to recommend my own plugin for this use case, Web-API which offers tons of endpoints to interact with your server.

It doesn’t have a shop itself, so you would still have to make a website for your actual shop, but you can use Web-API to communicate with your minecraft server.

You can find a list of all the routes/methods supported here

There also used to be Web Control, but it hasn’t been updated in a long time

3 Likes

Thanks alot, i remember you plugin i have post issue Web-Api VPS · Issue #51 · Valandur/Web-API · GitHub

But is working on website now ?

Beacause i am not a web developper :confused: … and the server is hosted at a host can’t access to localhost :confused:

Which type of CMS that your website is using? You may see there are a lot of plugin that may support you to create a shop online. However, you must get the plugin that may support your CMS. In my point of view, it’s better for you search more from Google

Hello I resume this topic because I got back on Minecraft with a server I’m still stuck with this website problem I tested web API and unfortunately it does not work with my external site and my server suddenly I do not always know not how do you get an idea ?!

Tested :

Enjin CMS (bull****)
Tebex (same)
Web-api