Simple plot plugin needed

Hi all,

I am in desperate need of a plugin where an admin can create individual plot areas on an existing world that can then be claimed by players. Plot creation can be based on a region selection or per chunk (may be easier) and players can only build in their own claimed area.

Must haves:

• Staff created plots
  • Players can claim, abandon, trust
  • Config restriction on number of plots per player
  • ‘/plot home’ - incase players forget to set this themselves
  • Players cannot build/destroy outside of their own plot

Optional

• Economy to buy plots
  • Flags
  • Enter/exit messages

I am not looking for a ‘plot world’ generator. The plugin needs to integrate with an existing world which is why all plots need to be pre-defined.

I have searched everywhere for a solution but the only plugins out there generate an entire world. PlotSquared was my best bet in terms of features but unfortunately single plots cannot be created with this.

Many thanks!

Just out of curiosity whats wrong with Grief Prevention? You can set flags to make it that only the owner of the protected area (and those who they allow) can modify the protected area. You can do area transfers, home is allowed. Enter/exit.

The only thing I can think of is if the user finds unclaimed land they can modify it. There is a easy fix for that by developing a simple plugin (maybe a config option not used it in a long time and didnt use it for that long)

GriefPrevention is one of my favourite plugins and has pretty much everything that I need apart from the player run plots.
I should have mentioned in my original post that I am creating a massive custom adventure map and so I only want to players to build in specific locations so the landscape is kept tidy. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, GP allows players to build/claim anywhere that is unclaimed.

I may have found a solution. The Nations plugin could work if I create a Town that covers the entire map…

Thanks for your reply

I am more then happy to build the simple plugin that resolves the issue with grief prevention if Nations doesnt suit.

As for claiming in unclaimed territory, as you mentioned the users should only be able to claim predefined areas, so only give those admins the permission to claim