Skyblock Plugin Development?

please post the proper log file so Multicraft doesn’t cut off half the messages

05.05 08:02:08 [Multicraft] Skipped 311 lines due to rate limit (30/s)

Pastebin wouldn’t accept the size so I downloaded the log file and uploaded it to media fire https://www.mediafire.com/?tdncsyfrkecz75j

Okay, Im noticing a few things with the log actually:
First:
05.05 08:01:54 [Server] INFO java.net.BindException: Address already in use

• The port is already bound to something?

Second:
05.05 08:01:46 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLPreInitializationEvent to Plugin{id=griefprevention, name=GriefPrevention, version=1.10.2-2.3.1.269, description=This plugin is designed to prevent all forms of grief., source=/mods/griefprevention-1.10.2-2.3.1.269.jar

• Two things wrong with that, its still loading the plugin from your mods folder, and its extremely out of date… I don’t even know if the API existed then… please download and run build 292.

I changed the plugin and the port I went through with the server hosts is only running on my server according to them and would I need to add a plugin folder some where?

no, just update griefprevention and you should be fine

I updated it with the link you provided and it still failed to load the Api

New log please :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Axle2005,
your saying the roots folder is that the folder where your mods folder in ? also your server.propperties etc.

greeting’s Piexlgamezz.

Yes, the root is where you will find server.propeties, ops.json, banned-ips.json, files like those. You will also find folders for ‘mods’, ‘configs’, ‘world’.

1 Like