DARN auto correct.
I meant,
’ I want a regular rank ’

Wish granted.

2 Likes

Real funny.

How do you even get regular rank?

This.

Basically: wake-up → read forums → eat → read forums → game → read forums (while eating) → sleep → read forums → sleep → wakeup -->…

3 Likes

For… How many days?
I have a life and school so… Not the easiest to do lol

Hmm for at least 100 days. But if you stop for 20 days you lose the rank again :slight_smile: . I also have school. But hey their are pauses of 10 min and laptops are allowed in the lessons. I don’t see a problem xD.

And about the life part … Well I am missing that. ERROR 404 life not found :trollface:.

3 Likes

Error404 Life Not Found

Very funny

Gotta say that’s incorrect, it hasn’t nearly been 100 days yet and we got it, they likely halved that to 50 days.

Ok thanks BitByte.

No problem.

I’ve gotta wonder which of those variables is holding me back as I thought I met all of them. Perhaps those stats: topics read, posts read, and days attended, should be in ones profile (even if only visible to them) so the user could check this on their own.

1 Like

Not sure but I guess you can check those stats here:
http://forums.spongepowered.org/users/tebbenjo.json (just place .json in front of your name).

Sadly enough its not what I thought it was:

But like you see, you can easy get information if you place .json after your url :smile:.

So I decided to screw with the regular rank badge a bit… xD

2 Likes

Sponge Irregulars

Regular has been hastened
By the Overlords in charge
I want more of what I tasted
Super-Size me - I want Large!

2 Likes

I like the minimal gray-text that is currently next to names. Blue makes it daunting to non-regulars and rapes the eye when scrolling through hundred-post long threads.

I was just doing it for fun, although after I reloaded the page the change stuck for some reason and got applied to the entire site, then I thought the devs actually used my idea. Until I reloaded again to see it gone… xD

1 Like

That would be really funny.

Also congrats to @DarkArcana for being the 6th regular :clap: (not sure why he wasn’t already though :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

We didn’t give ourselves ranks. Or at least I didn’t.

1 Like