[Soaked Up #2] An Interview with @DarkArcana, and more!

Added for next issue.

Should we tell a bit of the story that led us to sponge or just the date?

If I had made it in on time, I would have replied fencing also :slight_smile:

I joined Sept 10, 2014
Subscribe me!

Subscribe Me

I joined on the 12th of September. I hadn’t realized it’s been three months already!

I arrived here on September 11th, with near-daily poems posted for the first 100 days. Not that I plan on going anywhere else, but I’ve slowed the artistic expressions down since then. Probably supplanted by Editing duties.

Subscribe me. Hot Gossip, News and Reviews, it’s all grist for the mill.

2 Likes

Wow. You sure are the poet. :smile:

1 Like

Added for next isssue.

Tell us whichever you want :smiley:

Here goes the story then:

I’ve found Minecraft to be a wonderful game since I met it. With bukkit by my side, everything was possible! However, Bukkit fell, and, because I’m a pre-university student (don’t have much time), I didn’t realise that had happened. Only some weeks after that did I find that bukkit downloads were broken. After a lot of searching (because there aren’t many posts on the subject), I found Sponge. I read the FAQ and understood that I wanted to be a part of it, so I registered on the 6th of October, last year.

1 Like

I joined Sept 17, in the wake of watching bukkit dissolve. It totally ruined my productivity at work for a week, while I followed all of the proceedings to see what would turn out. I had been running a bukkit server for all of 6 months at that time, and genuinely upset by the idea that my new hobby would come to a stop before it ever really began.

Also, please subscribe me. :smile:

@Inscrutable Could we talk about getting a sponsor from FLARD?

1 Like

I hear FLARD is a rather prestigious organization.

1 Like

Yggdrasyl Laboratories would be delighted to provide a special Scratch-and-Sniff FLARD Edition of Soaked Up. Possibly also self-composting (or self-immolating, depending on storage conditions).

2 Likes

Thanks for your input :smiley:

Subscribe Me Please.

Added for next issue.