[Solved] Modification to Nucleus /back command

Hello,

I recently started a server with Nucleus and everything is working how I’d want it to, except the /back command. Nucleus’ /back only goes back to the previous warp location, but not the previous place you came from. Is there a way to edit this, or is there a way to disable Nucleus’ /back and write my own command so that I could fix this aspect of Nucleus? I am trying to avoid switching plugins unless if there is a very similar plugin that is close to Essentials.

Thanks in advance.

Im not sure about modifications to it. However you could override the command by listening to the SendCommandEvent for Nucleus back and then setting it as your own command, or cancelling the event and then acting on what you wanted it to do

It could be a bug if that’s the case, but entirely possible you just haven’t permissions and configuration setup right. From all the testing I did, /back worked as you’d want it to work.

What I have real trouble with is getting people to read the docs - check those and make sure everything matches up.

@MoseMister That’s not really helpful, or good, advice. He could just write a plugin that uses the back command and disable the back module, the SendCommandEvent shouldn’t really be used to replace a command - a command should replace a command.

Ive always had issues with sponge giving priority when trying to override commands. I havent tried it for a while though

So, I have no idea what happened. It wasn’t working yesterday, but it’s working today. My server has automatic restarts, which restarted the whole server last night, so maybe that was it? Sorry to bother y’all, but thank you so much for the replies and for your time :slight_smile:

I’m glad it’s working. Feel free to come back to me if it’s being weird again, but let’s just hope it’s a glitch in the mainframe!