šŸ’¬ Discord Bridge 2.4.0 (aka SpongeDiscord)

I followed you getting started guide but itā€™s the first time using discord so itā€™s all relatively new to me.
Few Questions:

1. InviteCode is this the 5character code or the entire https:// line?
  2. I think i have set up a bot but what checkboxes need to be checked and what permissions does he need the work properly? At the moment i gave him send messages permissions but nothing happens when doing /discord broadcast
  3. Is there some feedback system in your plugin becausing doing /discord reload doesnt give me any messages of connected or missing info or something so donā€™t really know if something is wrong.
  4. I log in with /discord login and getting ā€œlogging in to discordā€, but when i type it doesnt show up in my channel.

Thanks in advance!

1. InviteCode is the part after https://discord.gg/
  2. Did the bot transfer any messages between Discord and Minecraft? Sorry I kinda forgot what exactly I set for the bot. Basically bot will need permissions to read and write in the configured channel.
  3. There should be console logs ```
    [21:21:48] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /discord reload
    [21:21:48] [Server thread/INFO] [com.nguyenquyhy.spongediscord]: Use JSON storage.
    [21:21:48] [Server thread/INFO] [com.nguyenquyhy.spongediscord]: Configuration loaded. Channel 134000772055564288
    [21:21:48] [Server thread/INFO] [com.nguyenquyhy.spongediscord]: Configuration Reloaded!
    [21:21:48] [Server thread/INFO] [com.nguyenquyhy.spongediscord]: Logging in to bot Discord accountā€¦

21:21:49.922: [INFO][WebSocketClient@451428009-654][sx.blah.discord.Discord4J] - Connected to the Discord Websocket v5
21:21:49.923: [INFO][Request Builder Async Executor][sx.blah.discord.Discord4J] - Connected to 1 guilds.
[21:21:50] [Event Dispatch Thread/INFO] [com.nguyenquyhy.spongediscord]: Discord account HyBot will be used for all unauthenticated users!
[21:21:50] [Event Dispatch Thread/INFO] [com.nguyenquyhy.spongediscord]: Default account has connected to Discord channel.

1. You will have to wait for a couple of seconds for the login to complete. If succeeded, a golden message saying you are now logged in to Discord should show up in Minecraft. Otherwise, you will see a red error message. Normally for user account, Discord blocks login attempts from new IPs; Discord will send you a notification email, and you have to click a link in that email to unblock the IP.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks for the information man, i think i have the config right.

As for the logs, didnt know i had to use console to get stuff showing up, i was always ingame lol.
Anyway i got a bunch of errorcodes and dont know what they are lol so hope you can read this chinese.
http://pastebin.com/QymnkQCa

Looking forward to getting this to work :)!
Thanks in advance

Did you use the Sponge-Discord-1.3.1-all.jar? I released a wrong one (Sponge-Discord-1.3.1.jar) for a couple of minutes.

Yes i am using the all one.

Redownload and swap to the other jar.

I think the one iā€™m using according to his sentence is the right one though.
And i only see the Sponge-Discord-1.3.1-all.jar at https://github.com/nguyenquyhy/Sponge-Discord/releases, not the one without all.

Oh right, sorry.

That is quite strange. May I know the forge and sponge version and current mod and plugin list?

18.08 01:21:27 [Server] INFO Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1890 18.08 01:21:27 [Server] INFO SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653 18.08 01:21:27 [Server] INFO SpongeAPI: 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-1f5dac2 18.08 01:21:27 [Server] INFO Minecraft: 1.8.9

Mods/plugins:
EssentialCmds-1.8.9-8.1.14-universal.jar
griefprevention-1.8.9-2.0.0.59.jar
pex-api4.jar
Pixelmon-1.8.9-4.2.7-universal.jar
worldedit-forge-mc1.8.9-6.1.1.jar
EMPSponge.jar

Thats all i have running at the moment.

I can not seem to get the bot to connect. It was working fine 2 days ago and now it is saying that the guild is unavailable. We have done a fresh install of the plugin and used the update and still getting this error. Is there any known issues?

Forge 11.15.1.1902
SpongeForge 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1620
Tried both Sponge-Discord-1.3.1-all.jar and 1.3.0 versions. Same error.

You seem to have the same error with Pixelhouse. Did you try to use latest spongeforge? I will try to setup a server with your spongeforge version when I get home in 9 hours :).

Updated SpongeForge to 4.2.0-BETA-1653
Still the same errors

Hello there sir.
Any news on our issue with our build?
Looking forward using your plugin.

A new version 1.4.0 is released, supporting clickable URL from Discord to Minecraft and emoji!

@nguyenquyhy : Thanks ! By any luck, is it compatible with API 5 ? :slight_smile:

I forgot about that. Let me try to make a build for API 5.

Look like you can use it with API5 as well :slight_smile:

Awesome ! Thanks you :smiley:

Still the same error for me. Could the host be the issue? It was working fine until we switched hosts and we have tried everything.