Sponge Crash related to MC-117211

Hey, first time post. I am getting this error CLICK ME on a sponge server, as is everyone who joins it. It can be circumvented exactly as described in the error report on the original bug report. This does not happen on a single player world. Also the entire recipe book system doesn’t work. (shows a black screen with just the crafting table with a cross or tick)

I am using “spongevanilla-1.12-7.0.0-BETA-290” and have tried versions 284/286/289/290.

I have these plugins installed:
Nucleus-1.0.0-1.11.2-1.12-S6.0
LuckPerms-Sponge-3.2.30
ColorAnvil-v1.0.0
Prism-3.0.0-beta2-45-gfbbeb2b-all

Running the server with these arguments:
java -Xms1G -Xmx3G -jar spongevanilla-1.12-7.0.0-BETA-290.jar

This is run on a MacMini running Sierra OS. 12GB RAM.

We connect via a bungeecord but the issue happens with direct connect as well. We are using the latest Minecraft version (1.12) and the default Mojang launcher.

My Launcher arguments are:
-Xmx4G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M

I am running Java build 1.8.0_131-b11( Edit 1.8.0_74)

Any help would be really wonderful,

Thanks, Chris.

Crash Report

Do people not have anything to offer? Seriously? This issue has been giving me run around for a solid week. I cannot fix it. Please can someone, ANYONE give a suggestion? If something isn’t clear, ask. I will answer you as fast as I can! But please, this issue is giving me a serious headache and I want to fix it. :cry:

Does this occur with an unmodified Minecraft server?

Nope. Unmodified and all other servers are fine.

Updated my server to 1.12-7.0.0-BETA-300 and the issue still persists. Vanilla (totally unmodified servers) don’t have any issues.