Sponge Forge 1.10.2 - 2511?

Sponge Forge 1.10.2 2511 . When could be this version of Spongeforge avaliable ?

They are slowly working on updates and forge 2511 is also still not the recommended. The newest version of spongeforge for 1.10.2 can be found here.

Documentation of how the files are labeled can be found here.

Dont you know when 2511 comes out ? Month , or more ? :smiley:

There is one forge version in between so it will probably be a month or more. May i ask what you are needing it exactly for that version have you tried installing sponge to see if it works?

1.10.2 is no longer receiving updates except for major bugfixes, same goes for 1.11, i suggest trying the newer Forge or updating to 1.12.2

The latest build of SpongeForge (at time of writing) available on the download site is 1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2698

If you have tried this, with forge 2511, and have found issues, please report them on Issues · SpongePowered/SpongeForge · GitHub and someone will bump the version number up and hopefully fix the issue.

The game instantly crashes.

Downgrade your forge version to 2477 it should work.

I know it omg thats why i was asking about 2511, i cant change that version on my server hosting there is no such a version.

@Lajtmen_PL What server host are you using?

It may not be an option but they usually have a way to upload your own .jar file if you need help in this please PM me or discord at Flux_Furnace#0094

Thanks for trying to help me but my server hosting does not support these type a things.

Who is your host

I do use Hicoria.com

May i ask where you are located?

Czech Republic . .

can you provide the actual a log of the crash? forge 2511 and spongeforge-1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2698 should work just fine together, I suspect something else is actually responsible for your crash.