Sponge Forums Theme Central

Bug report (or intended behaviour?):
There’s a weird yellow line around mod posts.
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/wLxXewK

That’s intended, also stated in the OP that yellow lines highlight mod posts.

1 Like

Oh, wow. I guess I should’ve read the OP better…

2 Likes

Looking great so far! Couple of things to note:

1. Polls look like this:

After voting, the options are very hard to read.

2. Read topics look identical to me as unread topics. I think the original style changed the highlighting or text color for this.

3. Just a personal thing, but what about alternating colored post backgrounds, similar (but darker?) than the thread backgrounds?

@Gnat008, nice catches! :D

Link to poll, please?

You mean the ones that have " *new " next to them?
Will see what I can do about that.

The posts within a thread? A possibility, I assume.

@octoshrimpy
Thanks!

There are a few polls floating around I think, but I used this one.

Those ones are obvious that I haven’t read, but if I’ve read a thread before, and I don’t track it, it’s hard for me to tell which ones I have and haven’t read, or got caught up in if there are new replies. If that makes any sense at all. haha

Yeah. As I said, that’s just a personal thing. For all I know, it would look like crap. hehe

You’ve certainly done some great work on this. It really does look great!

1 Like

Hmmm weird I got a notification from this thread.

Back to topic: You might want to note that

[poll] 
  - Option 1
  - Option 2
 [/poll]

Might not work

If you have intel HD graphics installed, you can just right click on your desktop and select Graphics Properties > Then select display once the page has finished loading > Then select the color tab > Then you can customize how your display is coloured, including the colour scheme, the contrast of rgb, the brightness of rgb as well as much more. It is a great feature of Intel HD Graphics, however I am currently not sure how to do it on mac… You can always restore your defaults which is a great feature :smile:

It’s because your forum was linked to. but yeah. now your posts appear in the wrong thread. :P

Polls fixed. :)

The link:visited, then. On it right now.

Correct you are, good sir. :P I may post a few screenies of what I had setup, and when I have time, I may even get it working just for you.

[quote=“HungryThirstyDead, post:45, topic:1306”]
If you have intel HD graphics installed
[/quote] Although that my be true (haven’t tested myself), this is a solution that works for just about anyone. :) (on desktop, that is.)

UPDATE COMING SOON

It was just an idea. lol. No need to waste your time just on my little idea.

Minecraft was just a “little idea”. ;)

–EDIT–
CSS updated! :D

–EDIT2–
@Gnat008, it’s not as simple as :visited, sadly, but I am looking into it right now.

2 Likes

Touche. lol.
Looks good!

For the thread thing, is there a way to make a fully-read thread’s name like… idk how to describe it; grayed out? Or something. I dont know where CSS ends and Discourse begins.
EDIT: Ninja’d

1 Like

For now, I made the “unread post” badge a bolder yellow, and a darker, thicker black.
(edit)-> …as well as the “new thread”.

throw this at the bottom of the CSS (easier than copypasta the whole thing again):

a.badge.unread.badge-notification {
    background-color: #F7C41D;
    color: #383738;
    font-weight: bold;
}

a.badge.new-topic.badge-notification {
    background-color: #383738;
    color: #F7C41D;
}

a.badge.new-posts.badge-notification {
    background-color: #F7C41D;
    color: #383738;
}

It seems the Messages section of my profile looks a bit derpy. Not sure if it’s intended, or if it’s been fixed yet, but here’s what it looks like for me. I haven’t looked at the source for this bit, so there’s maybe a reason ya left it out XD

@OffLuffy, I noticed it earlier today as well. the profile section is tomorrow’s todo list. :koala:

1 Like

Does any one have a way to use this in firefox i cant stand chrome. And lets not get started on the browser debate.

I can’t vouch for it, but you might can try Stylish. Seems to be the same thing as StyleBot.

Let me know if stylish works, and I’ll add it to the top! :)

Seems like a sexy idea! :cat:

1 Like