SpongeForge errors due to other mods

I was trying to install spongeforge onto one of my serveres but the error: 03.03 00:02:23 [Server] main/INFO [Sponge]: /* Oh dear. Sponge could not apply one or more patches. A required class was loaded prematurely! /
03.03 00:02:23 [Server] main/INFO [Sponge]: /
/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
/
An essential class was loaded before Sponge could patch it, this usually means /
that another coremod has caused the class to load prematurely. */

popped up and both me and the guy that helps me run the server don’t know how to fix it. Could Anyone Help Me?

As stated on the pinned post of “Common Crash issues” there is a attempted fix at this (doesn’t always work) and that is to rename your spongeforge to aaaspongeforge. As forge loads all its mods alphabetically it means that sponge should patch the files before the other mod has had the time to patch.

Also next time you post something from a log use 4 spaces to put it in a small section where the format isnt destroyed. If your posting a whole log then please use a service such as paste.org to maintain formatting. Thanks