SpongeForge for Forge 14.23.5.2847

what do i do with the code? i dont see any “download” button. Sorry im visually impaired

No no. You dont download it. I was just showing that the error of NoClass for that file doesn’t make sense when there is the file in the code.

Just update the “ItemPhysic” mod (if there is a update for it) and make sure you downloaded the server mod edition of LittleTiles

I apologize, I don’t understand the first thing you said but about the itemphysics, I updated that and now my client says update “doggy talents” but it is updated to the latest 1.12.2 version.

Server

Client
https://paste.dimdev.org/qukuqucuva.mccrash

also i dont understand how to download the server mod edition, where’s that?

Just got on my laptop, LittleTiles only has a single mod file, so you must have downloaded the correct version

You are correct, sadly in some cases you just need to wait for the mods to update. It maybe that the developer has stopped support for 1.12.2, but it maybe that there is a update in the works. Im not the developer so I dont know.
The only thing you can do currently is remove the mod until the new update (if it is in development) comes out.

Sadly its one of those things.

Yes! Ok, im able to join my server again (sadly i cant use doggy talents until an update)
Although I still cant use Spongeforge

Ah, HammerCore. There is a fix for it, if you go to the following path, you will see a file in which you can change a the “world ASM” value to “false” that will make it run on your server.

asm/hammercore.xml

The line with the change

<entry key="World.ITickable.Override">false</entry>

The error from your crash

[14:24:55] [main/WARN] [mixin]: Error loading class: net/minecraft/server/integrated/IntegratedServer (net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@68dcfd52 from coremod FMLCorePlugin)
[14:24:55] [main/WARN] [mixin]: @Mixin target net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer was not found mixins.vanillafix.crashes.json:MixinIntegratedServer
[14:24:56] [main/WARN] [mixin]: Method overwrite conflict for func_71222_d in mixins.vanillafix.bugs.json:MixinMinecraftServer, previously written by org.spongepowered.common.mixin.core.server.MinecraftServerMixin. Skipping method.
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [Hammer Core [ASM]]: Transforming net.minecraft.world.World (amu)...
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [Hammer Core [ASM]]:   -Patching World
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [Hammer Core [ASM]]:     -Modified method 'k', replaced nx.e()V with HC call.
[14:24:56] [main/WARN] [mixin]: Static binding violation: PRIVATE @Overwrite method func_189509_E in mixins.common.core.json:world.WorldMixin cannot reduce visibiliy of PUBLIC target method, visibility will be upgraded.
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InjectionError: Critical injection failure: Redirector onUpdateTileEntities(Lnet/minecraft/util/ITickable;)V in mixins.common.core.json:world.WorldMixin failed injection check, (0/1) succeeded. Scanned 1 target(s). Using refmap mixins.common.refmap.json
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.postInject(InjectionInfo.java:400)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTargetContext.applyInjections(MixinTargetContext.java:1280)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyInjections(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:1042)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyMixin(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:395)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:320)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:345)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:570)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:351)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:191)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:178)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.Proxy.transform(Proxy.java:72)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Class.java:3048)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3018)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1784)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:132)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70)
[14:24:56] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor:applyMixins:362]:  at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34)

Ah, ok. let me try that…

Its in a folder called asm on your server. The folder will be found in the same place your mods folder is found. As mentioned before

asm/hammercore.xml

Yea sorry about that I found it right after typing that.
:smiley: yay! Spongeforge loaded properly now! Thank you so much for the help. Does that mean i can use “plugins” now?

Should be able to. Can not see why not.

If you have any other issues, we are more then happy to help on the forums

Thank you so much for the help. You have no idea how helpful you are.

1 Like

What the heck? Now i cant do commands eventhough im OP

How do you mean “you cant do commands” whats the error message?

it says “I don’t have permission to do that command” eventhough I have OP

So sponge does a lot with permissions (its one of the main features of sponge) and sadly, sponge does not support OP by default. However by using a permissions plugin such as luckperms you can give yourself permissions to every command and your users of your server the permissions to use some commands

Oh oik. Ill watch tutorials on it.

Ok, everything was fine but now i get this [16:42:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo - Pastebin.com :confused: