SpongeForge Prompt holding server from finishing startup

I need some help here. My server’s console is hung up at a prompt caused by SpongeForge. The server itself is working fine, the console is still doing things over time, but the server is still officially “starting up” while the prompt is active. I’ve tried typing yes, y, confirm, continue, and pasting the line it spit out in my console.

01.03 18:14:45 [Server] Server thread/WARN [FML]: SpongeForge is known for causing issues with Forge mods.
01.03 18:14:45 [Server] INFO If you run into any issue with a Forge mod,
01.03 18:14:45 [Server] INFO first try uninstalling SpongeForge before you contact the mod author.
01.03 18:14:45 [Server] INFO Continue loading anyway?
01.03 18:14:45 [Server] INFO Alternatively start the server with -Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to preselect the answer.

Additionally, if I were to set it to auto-confirm, would I be putting that command in a .bat file or where? I’ve tried searching this, but can’t find anything on it with google

Never seen the message of SpongeForge is known for causing issues with Forge mods.

What mc version are you using?

As for the normal message, this normally appears when uninstalling mods. You can normally just type “yes” and hit enter into the console. Alternatively add the argument into your start.bat after the forge.jar (if its 1.16.5 or older).

If you have 1.19.4 then add it into your arguments file

Tried typing yes, so I’m going to need to resort to a batch file. Using a host that uses the Multicraft server panel

Ah sometimes hosts cant route commands though unless the server is fully booted (depends on how they have set it up)