SpongeMatchers - Parsable predicates for all Sponge objects [v1.1]

About

SpongeMatchers is a library that was inspired by ryantheleach’s proposal for block predicates and allows you to parse, create and use predicates for all objects in Sponge like item stacks, entities, worlds and more. In SpongeMatchers these predicates are called matchers.
Server administrators can use the powerful matcher syntax to write matchers for all kinds of Sponge objects.
These matchers can then be parsed with SpongeMatchers and used in your plugin.

Documentation

The matcher reference contains a detailed documentation of all supported Sponge objects and many examples.
If you want to give SpongeMatchers a try, head over to the developer documentation, which shows you how to get and integrate SpongeMatchers in your plugin.

Examples

I already developed the plugin ActionControl that makes heavy use of SpongeMatchers and shows its capabilities.
Furthermore, the ActionControl documentation contains many examples that illustrate how SpongeMatchers can be used in plugins.

Source code

The source code of this can be found on GitHub and is licensed under the MIT license.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports or complaints, please post them here or on the issue tracker.

3 Likes

Pretty awesome!

1 Like

I’ve moved this to the Resources category, as it’s not a plugin.

I just released ActionControl, the first plugin that uses SpongeMatchers.