SpongeVanilla Community Server

Welcome

The SpongeVanilla Community Server is the long-running official sponge demo server that we also use for State of Sponge. It is kept up-to-date with the latest (stable) version of SpongeVanilla, and a smattering of plugins that seem either really cool or quite useful. The server (kindly provided by Creeperhost) is managed by a small team ostensibly led by @Inscrutable. It contains little to no FLARD.

Staff List
Admin: Inscrutable, Worm424, Minecrell, Gravityfox, Tzky, Ryantheleach, Me4502
Mods: Meronat, Vectrix
The server is accessible at the IP: demo.spongepowered.org

This thread is for discussion of the plugins, worlds, features and general layout and operation of the server. Suggestions and constructive criticisms are welcome. Please keep screenshots to a minimum, or post them in a separate thread.

If you have a bug report or other issue to report for the server, please post in a separate thread and add [SV] to the header so we can tell it apart from Block19 SpongeForge server issues.

New server Staff members will be dragooned by existing staff. Applicants need not apply.

6 Likes

HAAHHAA HA like posting that explicitly has ever worked for anyone… application-send link requests in 20…19…18…

3 Likes

Glad to see we have a sub forum now! Thanks FLARD. :tiger2:

2 Likes

Have to say, Those portals look pretty awesome.

1 Like

This Server maybe need a Chest Security Plugin.

1 Like

Keys seems like a suitable solution.

Yes why not. That sounds good.

I was just in the server, and I noticed that there are no warps when I entered /warps. Are there none, or is this broken?

It’s a new (RTG) world, so there aren’t many sites of significance yet. There are some warps, but they are currently staff-only to keep the new Stage site a secret. There will definitely be more after SoS happens.

2 Likes

Just an FYI SCS is now on 1.12.

1 Like