Status Update - 18 October, 2014

I wish there was a setting to change the default forum page for just myself. I guess it’s just an extra click to “Latest” though. Thanks for the hard work!

If you want to translate it, go ahead. However it is not an exclusive right, if anyone else wants to translate a page, they have the right to also.

As a fan of the “Latest” page, I share your feeling, I’m so used to just being able to see anything new whenever I click the logo, ah well. Though I do believe the Category view is probably better for the new arrivals, perhaps a little less confusing.

6 Likes

Keep up the good work guys… I’ll be waiting for the release.

A free plugin that handle server payment service is considered a paid plugin?
In other words, in a paid to play server (whitelist) can a sponge plugin be used to handle transactions?
Pay to play doesn’t violate the EULA since its a charge not for minecraft but for the hosting costs.

Just saying :smiley: it’s start to look good, having hope that sponge team can start to assemble the sponge and start some in-house testing eventually,

please keep the sponge as simple as possible, plugin can do the personalization people will want with all their command

~ meanwhile having players to come up with banners design for our server , and ideas for a new spawn

Yeah this is great! Can’t wait for the grand reveal in November! Thanks for all you guy’s work! :smiley:

It is a paid plugin if it has an associated service that has costs. E.g. An administration plugin that requires a subscription to access the full features will not be permitted. Also, a payment plugin that violates the EULA will not be permitted. If the plugin is neither of the aforementioned, it will likely be permitted.

Cool thanks for the Update! I can’t wait for Sponge I really wanted to use + make a server!!!

You appreciate our patience!? What patience!? Joking ofcourse. :stuck_out_tongue:
Very excited for Sponge :smiley:

Cannot wait for its release. Nice works!

Lost interest in this forum already. We’re off to a good start!

We’re simply complying with the EULA, if you try to sell your plugin elsewhere you are still technically violating the EULA.

3 Likes

To be honest this is just how it is! Read the EULA and maybe you find a way around to achieve your goal.

Can’t wait for the awesome project.

Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to November. Also to setting up, testing and contributing to this project.

EDIT
Grammar correction.
/EDIT

The EULA tells only about in-game purchases, I’m talking about plugin/mod sales.

You are not allowed to make any money off of the game. Period. lel

It’s closed because it’s not permitted by sponge but here’s the topic: