Tab Manager [API 5/6/7] [v 1.0.4/v 2.1.3] - Customize your tab list

Can I have your discord for faster and live chat.

Proxying#0528 is my discord.

I added you, im Louie#4875

Several people have asked how to “group” players into their rank/teams on the scoreboard, so I’ve added a brief explanation of that too. Currently it does NOT support arranged grouping (e.g. Group A, then B, then C). Unless you specifically name your groups via their ascii values. It will in future.

Hello,I like this plugin very much.I want to share this plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?
www.mcbbs.net:grin:

As long as it links back to this URL then it’s fine with me Shixue.

How exactly can I remove the prefix created by the plugin when “Add Players to Teams” is set to true?

Don’t set a prefix in the groups/players json files?

May not have been clear, I want the prefix in the tablist but not in chat

Nucleus chat shouldn’t automatically apply TabManager prefixes, it’ll read them from LuckPerms/whatever your permission plugin is.

No problem. Thank you.:grin:
http://www.mcbbs.net/thread-849067-1-1.html

I am trying to get economy balances for players in their suffix. I am seeing my value for all players.

I cant disable the header and footer displays can someone help me

Is there a way currently to allow it so the highest assigned prefix appears at the top of the tab and so on as the ranks become lower and lower?

can u paste the code of how to get the tab like you did in that screenshot??? please

Here you go. { "options": { "header": { "type": "Header", "display": "& - Pastebin.com

Thanks bro! :smiley:

willing to commission anyone that is willing to update/fork this plugin to properly use placeholders beside the players names and pull the info of each player rather then just the player looking at the tablist. proper support for grouping based on rank (if possible) since some people here seem to want it. My goal here is to show multiple suffix’s in chat from different groups (respecting prefix suffix stacking (Prefix & Suffix Stacking · lucko/LuckPerms Wiki · GitHub) and make it so that if they don’t have a suffix from 1 group they can still have it from another kind of thing. I still want the team scoreboard integration so that everything shows above their head too.

Hey can you help me please ? I don’t understand ^^

> [12:46:18] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task tabmanager-placeholder-updater owned by Plugin{id=tabmanager, name=TabManager, version=2.1.3-S7.0-MC1.12.2, description=Customize your tab list in Sponge., authors=[Proxying, RandomByte], source=./mods/TabManager-2.1.3-S7.0-MC1.12.2.jar}, but an error occured.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Prefix is 21 characters long! It must be at most 16.

at net.minecraft.scoreboard.ScorePlayerTeam.bridge$setPrefix(SourceFile:1117) ~[bhh.class:?]

at net.minecraft.scoreboard.ScorePlayerTeam.setPrefix(SourceFile:610) ~[bhh.class:?]

at org.spongepowered.common.scoreboard.builder.SpongeTeamBuilder.build(SpongeTeamBuilder.java:175) ~[SpongeTeamBuilder.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at uk.co.proxying.tabmanager.utils.ScoreHandler.addPlayerGroupData(ScoreHandler.java:52) ~[ScoreHandler.class:?]

at uk.co.proxying.tabmanager.utils.Utilities.updateGroupPlayerName(Utilities.java:63) ~[Utilities.class:?]

at uk.co.proxying.tabmanager.utils.Utilities.checkAndUpdateName(Utilities.java:98) ~[Utilities.class:?]

at uk.co.proxying.tabmanager.TabManager.lambda$startUpdateTask$4(TabManager.java:456) ~[TabManager.class:?]

at org.spongepowered.api.scheduler.Task$Builder.lambda$execute$0(Task.java:139) ~[Task$Builder.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$0(SchedulerBase.java:192) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.executeTaskRunnable(SyncScheduler.java:74) ~[SyncScheduler.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.startTask(SchedulerBase.java:183) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.processTask(SchedulerBase.java:169) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValuesView.forEach(ConcurrentHashMap.java:4707) [?:1.8.0_212]

at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.runTick(SchedulerBase.java:112) [SchedulerBase.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.tick(SyncScheduler.java:47) [SyncScheduler.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SpongeScheduler.tickSyncScheduler(SpongeScheduler.java:189) [SpongeScheduler.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onTick(SpongeMod.java:417) [SpongeMod.class:1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3844]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_149_SpongeMod_onTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.forgeBridge$post(EventBus.java:752) [EventBus.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:702) [EventBus.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:279) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:657) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Prefix is 21 characters long! It must be at most 16.

Maybe the error message is helpful.